The Facebook crazies

I have a good story for you. This was about 15 years ago. I was at the local range with my uncle and some of his buddies. They were getting ready to head out west. Anyways there was this older guy there not with our group. He was trying to sight in his new super duper 300 WBY Mag. He insisted on telling us how much better it was than our 264 win mags 7mm STW's and 300 win mag. This guy couldn't shoot that 300Roy for ****. I mean couldn't keep 3 shots on a paper plate at 100 yards. Anyhows we had a some clay pigeons set up on the sand bank about 225 yards away. We had shot all but two of them. The 300wby shooter ask us if he can shoot them and we say sure. Well this is the part of the story that I still can't believe I saw that day. He pulls out a 357 open sighted revolver props it on the sand bag. My uncle his buddies and myself are looking at each other like this guy can't be serious. He couldn't hit one of those with his scoped rifle now he's gonna try a pistol. On his first shot he smokes the clay pigeon. Looks at us says man I love my short guns. Packs up his stuffs and leaves. We pretty much stood there in disbelief. After the guy left my uncles buddy pulled out his 44 and couldn't even come with 40 yards of those pigeons.

Lol, nothing Kills accuracy like a flinch

Your not a millennial are you?? That last one is supposed to be funny because millennial sherd all upset when people use words that they don't agree with.
It says on your profile that you are 34. Doesn't that make you a millennial? No offence as I get grouped into the same generation. Just because we are millennials doesn't mean we are all skinny jean, soy latte, safe space, lib-tards that get offended when someone looks at us wrong.

It says on your profile that you are 34. Doesn't that make you a millennial? No offence as I get grouped into the same generation. Just because we are millennials doesn't mean we are all skinny jean, soy latte, safe space, lib-tards that get offended when someone looks at us wrong.
Again people that was a joke. I dunno the cutoff for millennial so was told 1984 and up. If that's true then I guess I'm not a millennial. I would also say it's more Gen-Xs fault they raised a bunch of self entitled cry babies who are offended by everything. There are definitely some good ones but the majority of millennials are soft.

Your taking it all wrong bud. I simply showed you some facts that it can is very possible. Maybe your reading between the lines? All I said is it's possible and it is. I like 1/4 bores as much as I like my 6.5/264s I have 3 of each. I don't know how I said anything mean or something that wasn't nice. Don't let words hurt you. Just having a little debate. Your not a millennial are you?? That last one is supposed to be funny because millennial sherd all upset when people use words that they don't agree with.
No millennial here...... I wear boots and dickies. Poultry man by trade and work hard for a living for the biggest organic egg producer in the country. I wasnt offended by anything. But debate stops when things start getting personal and calling me a supporter and then treating me like one which is a all out insult of my intelligence :D.

I don't pretend it's the best thing to ever hit the earth, but it's hard to beat for what it is and its purpose.

No millennial here...... I wear boots and dickies. Poultry man by trade and work hard for a living for the biggest organic egg producer in the country. I wasnt offended by anything. But debate stops when things start getting personal and calling me a supporter and then treating me like one which is a all out insult of my intelligence :D.

I don't pretend it's the best thing to ever hit the earth, but it's hard to beat for what it is and its purpose.
Sorry if you took it personal. I guess I don't see the word supporter as personal or "fighting words". I own a Creedmoor but I was just stating it's not far fetched to think a 257bobAI couldn't outperform a Creedmoor at 800 yards. It's definitely possible. If that guy said spank he was obviously wrong but the AIBob is legit flat shooting SOB.

Found a doe one time that a hunter had tried a , less than 100 yard, head shot on a couple days earlier. It was standing there with other deer that were feeding with it's whole lower jaw hanging down flapping like bib.

Which is why I don't do head shots. That animal only has to move a very small amount to make that jaw disappear, and the result is an animal who is alive until it starves.

I don't need the meat that badly, I'll wait for a good heart shot, thank you.

When I was young, there was a deer wandering around the area missing it's lower jaw for the same reason. It eventually starved, I would guess, but not before wayyy too many people saw it and took a very negative view of hunting because of it.

With social media these days, it'd be all over the internet before the guy jacked another shell into the chamber.

Creedmoor Shooter you really need to stop shooting that 7mm if you want to stay active in our fan club. ;)
My 6.5 Creed shoots 147 ELD-M's at 2930 fps and I don't care if it is not as flat shooting as other Cartridges, didn't build one and buy another so it could be the flattest shooter on the block. But I do like it, although I get a lot of crap for shooting it over the 2800 fps limit some put on it, they say I am not shooting it with in it's design.
The US Government is thinking of putting more regulations on the 6.5 Creed before someone starts taking down Satellites with it, that's what I heard on Facebook! :rolleyes:

Again people that was a joke. I dunno the cutoff for millennial so was told 1984 and up. If that's true then I guess I'm not a millennial. I would also say it's more Gen-Xs fault they raised a bunch of self entitled cry babies who are offended by everything. There are definitely some good ones but the majority of millennials are soft.
1981-1997 according to Wikipedia.

Creedmoor Shooter you really need to stop shooting that 7mm if you want to stay active in our fan club. ;)
My 6.5 Creed shoots 147 ELD-M's at 2930 fps and I don't care if it is not as flat shooting as other Cartridges, didn't build one and buy another so it could be the flattest shooter on the block. But I do like it, although I get a lot of crap for shooting it over the 2800 fps limit some put on it, they say I am not shooting it with in it's design.
The US Government is thinking of putting more regulations on the 6.5 Creed before someone starts taking down Satellites with it, that's what I heard on Facebook! :rolleyes:
Lol that's funny stuff right there:D And sorry about shooting my 7mm. I just can't help my self sometimes. I'll try to do better in the future........

Hey that's almost as good as a 6.5 Creed! :)
Doesn't your Father shoot 6.5 Creed, maybe he will take your place as fan club president.:rolleyes:

Hey that's almost as good as a 6.5 Creed! :)
Doesn't your Father shoot 6.5 Creed, maybe he will take your place as fan club president.:rolleyes:
He does, and he also shoots a 7mm (I know I take after my dad), but he's already busy being president of the 22-250 Ackley Improved supporter club. You'll have to take my place;)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.