Texas Outfitters for whitetail

I'd suggest talking to Mulie Mike. He seems to have a decent number of happy clients. Here's a link to his web site.
He posts a lot over on the Texas hunting forum.
Bruce

Beeville area, very nice ranch. Tell him Fred/Moti sent you. There is another outside Laredo at the Yugo Ranch. I can get you that number if you like. They have all native deer. Very large trophy's.
View attachment 554252

That's a rather interesting rack. It looks like a whitetail rack with some mulie rack attributes. Any insight into this deer?

That's a rather interesting rack. It looks like a whitetail rack with some mulie rack attributes. Any insight into this deer?
So the owner told me his ranch is neighbors with a high fenced breeder. Some bucks jumped the fence and he benefited from the genetics. He is also high fenced IIRC. Feel free to ask. I was supposed to hunt there but never got it set up.

The other ranch is 8k+ acres and all south TX native blood. Gets booked quickly. Generally sets up weekend hunts and has 117 feeders on the ranch with camera's everywhere. I can send you the outfitters number if you like. About 25 minutes east of Laredo on HWY 59.

So the owner told me his ranch is neighbors with a high fenced breeder. Some bucks jumped the fence and he benefited from the genetics. He is also high fenced IIRC. Feel free to ask. I was supposed to hunt there but never got it set up.

The other ranch is 8k+ acres and all south TX native blood. Gets booked quickly. Generally sets up weekend hunts and has 117 feeders on the ranch with camera's everywhere. I can send you the outfitters number if you like. About 25 minutes east of Laredo on HWY 59.

Good info for the original poster. I'm not currently looking for any outfitters, but thanks for the info.

Looking for recommendations on a solid outfitter in TX for a trophy type whitetail hunt.

I've called several based off a google search, and not one has returned my call. How do these guys stay in business? The "outfitter" industry is so hit and miss, takes a lot of the fun out of planning a hunt.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated!