Strelok Banned in USA

I think one thing we all need to pay attention to is the government shutting down components of our sport.
During the Obama administration they banned the importation of San Fran vectronics during a push against the "evil sniper rifles"
Vectronics isn't Russian or Chinese in fact they are from an allied country.
Now vectronics has a facility in the US that gets them past this ban.
If they can do any of this they can shut all of our programs down just at whim.

My STRELOK Pro works fine. Been using it a number of years. I have corresponded with Boris several times, all went well. Never thought about looking out the front or back yard to see if ninjas and black suburbans were there to take me away.
Some of the comments and assumptions I have read are pretty ridiculous.

I am sure that stopping American recreational shooters from using the app will cripple Putin's war effort. His troops will be demoralized to know our government deprives us just like theirs does to them. Yet at the same time we support and trade with those who buy Russian oil and sell Russians the goods they need to support the invasion. More virtue signalling. We keep dribbling in weapons and real people are dying as Ukraine's infrastructure is being destroyed to the tune of $Billions. I imagine we will pay for much of the rebuild while the politically connected get rich on bloated construction contracts. Give the Ukrainians what they need to win or step back. Maybe they should have never given up their nuclear arsenal and this may have never happened with peer level armed deterrence.
Yep! Clinton at work, helping them out. With help like that who need the Dem's.

I've never bought or used Streloc but of we as a nation are boycotting The Russians, we need to do it completely. We don't really know how much of what we are told is factual. I don't think that if you already have it that they should not be able to remove it from your device unless they can prove that it's giving/accumulating our info to anyone including the internet providers, governments, retailers, etc.that are on the Russian's side of the war.
I just noticed that the word "not" disappeared from the prior sentence ????? I put it back. Strange ????
Maybe I'm just gunshy but I've gotten more suspicious about so many things.
I know that there's probably going to be people that think that I'm wrong but that's my 1st amendment right. Right???????

Our government is so crooked, presently. Don't know which way to go. The Dumb Bast**D in the white house is one of them. There is so many that believe what this government and what the news tell them. IT'S SAD! It's on both sides.
If they can't see it. They have their head's stuck in the mud.

Recent Posts