strelok ballistic calculator

chrishatley

Anybody else using it? It has worked well for me out to 700 yds. As soon as my new build is finished, I'll try it out farther. Ohh yea, it's an android app.

Last edited:
I have an android phone and run Shooter. Most LRers that I know, with android, run shooters. Let us know how it does on the far stuff.

Strelok only allows 3 rifle, load combinations. To me that's a great limitation. It also doesn't allow for G7 BCs if you like those. Doesn't account for Coriolis, if you're that exacting of a marksman. Shooter is a much more advanced program, and also has a nice bullet library. It allows you to select the rifle, than each load you have for that rifle...it's just much nicer.

Just started using Isnipe. So far I really like it but have not put it to a good test yet.

I just put Strelok on my droid a couple weeks ago and have not had a chance to use it in the field, but FWIW, mine shows 7 different rifle/load combos available and has every reticle I own already in it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.