Scuba Pics

BSPPC

I am a long time diver and my passion is underwater photography. Here are a few random pics to give you a glimpse under the surface.

Attachments

• 078A1155.jpeg
    078A1155.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 078A1325.jpeg
    078A1325.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 126
  • social media-309.jpeg
    social media-309.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 124
  • social media-47.jpeg
    social media-47.jpeg
    544 KB · Views: 125
I wish I could dive. I can dive at most to 2 atmosphere's, but my sinuses cant equalize well and the pain is extreme. In my youth I could skin dive up to 20 feet and while the views were spectacular, the pain after was self defeating. I learned to just snorkel and look at the wonders of the reefs from at or near the surface. Thank you for the pictures, they are spectacular.

I have several buddies that spear fish, and while I have gone, I don't get to get down where they are and into the action.

When you go to the dive classes to get certified (PADI), they teach you how to equalize your sinuses to eliminate that issue.
As a young man, I thought I could never Scuba dive due to the pressure. When I got certified, they showed me how to handle that as well as the mask pressure at depth.

When you go to the dive classes to get certified (PADI), they teach you how to equalize your sinuses to eliminate that issue.
As a young man, I thought I could never Scuba dive due to the pressure. When I got certified, they showed me how to handle that as well as the mask pressure at depth.
But what is really painful and scary is the Reverse Squeeze…when you can't clear your sinuses on the ascent and hoping you have enough air to make it happen.

I took a dive class to get certified, and I could not equalize with their techniques, nor with medication.

Recent Posts