• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Republic Ammunition - Ginex Large Rifle Primers $110

Veteran

They take credit cards, seem legit. They are in Lima Ohio.

Others should speak up if they have used these guys.

For Large Rifle Primers we may need to try some of these and see if they work.
Federal, Remington, and CCI are not too available these days. All going to finished ammo at Federal and Remington.

Has an A- from BBB, not sure if that means much. Will be following thread to see if anyone has any experience
1662656799252.png

I have not bought at this site, but
I do believe its probably legit. No proof 100% but you can call them.
They will also sell to you in their store. Small but go see.
419-860-4292 is their phone.

Let me know if you find out anything to the contrary.

Some other scam sites I've checked in the past have not indicated that they collect sales taxes or charge a hazmat fee.

I just spoke with them on the phone. They seem legit seemed to have too much knowledge of the industry to be phony. Sitting on 1/2 million large rifle primers right now, has CCI small rifle primers coming in on Monday.

Why if they have 500 of the 1000 bricks in stock, why did they show 1000 gone out of stock??

That does not make sense does it?

I noticed it as well. The owner said he wasn't aware it was out of stock. He said he allocated so many in the different counts so he didn't oversell them. They come to him in 5000 primer boxes. He did say they were a bit tighter seating he noticed than CCI . It sounded like he was taping boxes as we spoke. He said it took about a month to get a decent hazmat charge out of FedEx. I'm probably going to order 2000 to see what the heck the govt steals plenty from me every week so if it's a scam I get scammed every Friday lol!! We'll see

I noticed it as well. The owner said he wasn't aware it was out of stock. He said he allocated so many in the different counts so he didn't oversell them. They come to him in 5000 primer boxes. He did say they were a bit tighter seating he noticed than CCI . It sounded like he was taping boxes as we spoke. He said it took about a month to get a decent hazmat charge out of FedEx. I'm probably going to order 2000 to see what the heck the govt steals plenty from me every week so if it's a scam I get scammed every Friday lol!! We'll see
Yeah, I may buy some to experiment with on velocities vs. Federal and CCI