• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Republic Ammunition - Ginex Large Rifle Primers $110

Ok so the primers that I received were different than the advertisement…. Can anyone confirm these are the LR primers? I can find information on the 5,5/3 N but not the NC…..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
Ok so the primers that I received were different than the advertisement…. Can anyone confirm these are the LR primers? I can find information on the 5,5/3 N but not the NC…..
Mine are pretty much the same but has NC designation and says its for 7.62 x51 which is .308.

I loaded 20 rounds of .308 w them.

Here's another comparison I found.

I never did find what, N or NC mean.
or the 5, 5/3.

You could call the store and ask. They may not know either.

Attachments

• 20220914_143322.jpg
    20220914_143322.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 20220920_181319.jpg
    20220920_181319.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Mine are pretty much the same but has NC designation and says its for 7.62 x51 which is .308.

I loaded 20 rounds of .308 w them.

Here's another comparison I found.

I never did find what, N or NC mean.
or the 5, 5/3.

You could call the store and ask. They may not know either.
Yeah it looks like they are all different, I measured the primers they are 1k wider and 5k shallower then CCI LR primers. No idea on if they equate to LR or LRM, when it comes to how hot they burn. I may try calling them tomorrow, odds are I won't know anything more afterwards

Oh and mine didn't come in a brick they were 10 loose boxes, maybe fire-forming or rainy day stash. Probably wont be order anymore of those….

Yeah it looks like they are all different, I measured the primers they are 1k wider and 5k shallower then CCI LR primers. No idea on if they equate to LR or LRM, when it comes to how hot they burn. I may try calling them tomorrow, odds are I won't know anything more afterwards

Oh and mine didn't come in a brick they were 10 loose boxes, maybe fire-forming or rainy day stash. Probably wont be order anymore of those….
I got 5 of the wafer boxes. They were of course packed nicely in a bigger box with cushion material.
But, yes, wafer boxes w 100 each primers.

I'll see how they shoot, but fir 120 a thousand may as well get CCI or Federal. These need to be 100 to 110 at least.

FYI, one of our distributors called us today and they are receiving a shipment of CCI 250s today, so be on the look out for other distributor/ retailers in the upcoming week or so.