Reloder 26

20drone19

I have 12.8 lbs.of rl26 IM NOT TRYING TO SELL SO NO NEED TO REMOVE THIS, just wondering how much it might be worth. I paid a lot for it and im almost embarrassed to list it on gunbroker for what I paid(almost 150 a lb) do you think I could sell more than 150 a lb? I'm not trying to be greedy but I also want to make at least by money back after there fees. Guy if you respond please now offers as I do not pay there fees for listing rights(lrh). Thanks mike

Not worth the plastic bottle they sold it in 😆

In all seriousness, somebody, somewhere, would probably give you their kidney for some of it.

I don't gouge I sell for what I paid. Plus shipping of course.

I enjoy helping people in Need and I don't expect to make a profit.
There is a lot of douche bags out there that try to double what the paid or more.

Since this is not an official "SELL AD" and I can state selling prices.
A year ago I helped out a few LRH members (You know who you are) in giving a pound of R-26 here and there and selling/trading for $35-$40 a pound.
Jill and I never look for the $$$$s but only look to help out. You get what you give and we believe in paying forward. If the many masses did the same R-26 would be around $40-$50 per pound at the most now, not $50 per ounce!!!

20drone19 why did you buy R-26 for a very high price and now want to sell???? Unless you think of selling Smokeless Powder like GOLD on the Market????

Didn't Alliant quit selling to the general public? I thought I read that somewhere but could be wrong…. If true the price will drop over time until it's not sought after and folks look for alternates.

A year ago I helped out a few LRH members (You know who you are) in giving a pound of R-26 here and there and selling/trading for $35-$40 a pound.
Jill and I never look for the $$$$s but only look to help out. You get what you give and we believe in paying forward. If the many masses did the same R-26 would be around $40-$50 per pound at the most now, not $50 per ounce!!!

20drone19 why did you buy R-26 for a very high price and now want to sell???? Unless you think of selling Smokeless Powder like GOLD on the Market????I'm having bette

20drone19 why did you buy R-26 for a very high price and now want to sell???? Unless you think of selling Smokeless Powder like GOLD on the Market????
To be honest all the hype people gave rl26 and I knew it was hard to find. I'm having better luck with n570 with the 300prc.

Bought it cause all the cool kids were talking bout it. Tried it in 6.5 PRC. Stayed with H1K. Don't use it. I just occasionally post pics of it online to make people jelly.
😂😂
IMG_4834.jpeg