Reloder 26

20drone19

I have 12.8 lbs.of rl26 IM NOT TRYING TO SELL SO NO NEED TO REMOVE THIS, just wondering how much it might be worth. I paid a lot for it and im almost embarrassed to list it on gunbroker for what I paid(almost 150 a lb) do you think I could sell more than 150 a lb? I'm not trying to be greedy but I also want to make at least by money back after there fees. Guy if you respond please now offers as I do not pay there fees for listing rights(lrh). Thanks mike

Not worth the plastic bottle they sold it in 😆

In all seriousness, somebody, somewhere, would probably give you their kidney for some of it.

I don't gouge I sell for what I paid. Plus shipping of course.

I enjoy helping people in Need and I don't expect to make a profit.
There is a lot of douche bags out there that try to double what the paid or more.

Since this is not an official "SELL AD" and I can state selling prices.
A year ago I helped out a few LRH members (You know who you are) in giving a pound of R-26 here and there and selling/trading for $35-$40 a pound.
Jill and I never look for the $$$$s but only look to help out. You get what you give and we believe in paying forward. If the many masses did the same R-26 would be around $40-$50 per pound at the most now, not $50 per ounce!!!

20drone19 why did you buy R-26 for a very high price and now want to sell???? Unless you think of selling Smokeless Powder like GOLD on the Market????

Didn't Alliant quit selling to the general public? I thought I read that somewhere but could be wrong…. If true the price will drop over time until it's not sought after and folks look for alternates.

Recent Posts