One of my favorite groups to date.

Huntnful

First range trip with a brand new 6 PRC that @Barehandlineman11 at High Voltage Armory built for me.

IMG_7095.jpeg

I used some load data from an old rifle and just went to start getting rounds down the barrel.

Loaded up 60gr. N570 at a .010 jam.

First 5 shots down the barrel landed into a .6” group at 100 yards. I adjusted for a rough zero, and then went straight to 780 yards to verify drops and just because it’s more fun than sitting at 100 yards.

I just happened to set up the video for fun, so it was cool that I caught the group.

I’ve shot smaller groups, at further distances, but it’s pretty rare to perfectly center up a group on the POA at nearly 800 yards. I thought it was pretty dang cool. Holding .2 Mils left for a slight wind and spin drift.

109 ELDM at 3320FPS
IMG_4743.jpeg

IMG_4744.jpeg

Who else has some favorite groups that have stood out to them over most of the others?

Last edited:
First range trip with a brand new 6 PRC that @Barehandlineman11 built for me.

View attachment 583226

I used some load data from an old rifle and just went to start getting rounds down the barrel.

Loaded up 60gr. N570 at a .010 jam.

First 5 shots down the barrel landed into a .6” group at 100 yards. I adjusted for a rough zero, and then went straight to 780 yards to verify drops and just because it’s more fun than sitting at 100 yards.

I just happened to set up the video for fun, so it was cool that I caught the group.

I’ve shot smaller groups, at further distances, but it’s pretty rare to perfectly center up a group on the POA at nearly 800 yards. I thought it was pretty dang cool. Holding .2 Mils left for a slight wind and spin drift.

109 ELDM at 3320FPS
View attachment 583227
View attachment 583228

Who else has some favorite groups that have stood out to them over most of the others?

WOW