Nosler 64 grain

Oh ok I thought that rmr had a similar load data page sorta like……crap forgot the name of the bullet manufacturer, everyone raves about them I personally had no luck with the ones I bought. Hammers that's it

Oh ok I thought that rmr had a similar load data page sorta like……crap forgot the name of the bullet manufacturer, everyone raves about them I personally had no luck with the ones I bought. Hammers that's it
Not that I'm aware of. Jake at RMR just steered me to the Lee Manual and I've been successful at finding loads for all of their bullets there.
The 69gr 3GH RMR bullets work better on game than I thought they would, from Coyotes to big Feral Hogs.
I haven't used a lot of them but have killed quite a few coyotes and a few hogs and they provided good penetration and enough tissue damage to put stuff down quickly.
Some of the bonded core stuff will pencil through a skinny Coyote or a Bobcat, but the 3GH works well. They are NOT fur friendly!

Ed

Not that I'm aware of. Jake at RMR just steered me to the Lee Manual and I've been successful at finding loads for all of their bullets there.
The 69gr 3GH RMR bullets work better on game than I thought they would, from Coyotes to big Feral Hogs.
I haven't used a lot of them but have killed quite a few coyotes and a few hogs and they provided good penetration and enough tissue damage to put stuff down quickly.
Some of the bonded core stuff will pencil through a skinny Coyote or a Bobcat, but the 3GH works well. They are NOT fur friendly!

Ed
Hey Ed,
Do you have any Load Data for the 69gr RMR projectiles by chance?

Ed
I'm going to give them a go next.
Thanks for the information

Hey Ed,
Do you have any Load Data for the 69gr RMR projectiles by chance?
24.7gr TAC is my favorite, but 25.5gr of Varget works well too.
I just save my Varget for other cartridges.
Usually I use CCI-400's for the TAC load, but I have tried the CCI-450's and got the same accuracy but no issues with pressures.
My c.o.a.l. for this bullet is 2.265" which requires the ASC magazines for my AR's.
My Ruger American Ranch Rifle (Gen 1 with the horrible rotary mags) likes the load too but the rounds are too long for the mags so it's a single shot with them.

Ed