Newspaper article implicating Lake City

The problem is, many Americans DO read and give credo to the NYT. As much as I disagree with what they write I feel it's important to know what's being said and by whom.
Thanks for the link, but, if you want to read the entire article you have to pay for the subscription.

Yep, the "New York Slime" is at it again, haft truth and conjecture and a few out-and-out lies. Their opt column is always based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork... it's a communist rage, they might as well call it "The Moscow Times" 🤬 Man! how I hate the News Media liars and grifters news today is just left-wing propaganda. Cheers.

The problem is, many Americans DO read and give credo to the NYT. As much as I disagree with what they write I feel it's important to know what's being said and by whom.
Same philosophy I say to folks, and I used to read liberal outlets for that reason. I stopped because the BS became infuriating.
I regularly have to debate it when family calls, spouting 'facts' and 'statistics' that they've read in the Times, WaPo, CNN, etc.
I learned long ago, you can debate or argue with someone until you're blue in the face. Doesn't matter what the truth is, they will believe what they want as long as it makes them sleep better at night.
It's not until something personal happens to them that they wake up. I have seen it too many times to think of it as a behavioral fluke.
Heck, it's tough enough reading the snowflake articles in the WSJ.

Like lots of you guys, I use Lake City produced ammo.

On Sunday 12 Nov 2023, the New York Times ran an article about the Lake City ammo plant. The article seemed to be implying that LC was somehow complicit in the mass shootings occurring. Over production of ammo and its sale to commercial companies for resale had somehow been causal in the shootings.

We all know that ammo sale itself doesn't mean that it will be used for nefarious purposes. It's the individual that is responsible for its use.

Its an interesting article and worth the read. The article is a 3 page spread. I attached a photo of the front page. For those interested, look it up.

View attachment 510909
All about who has deep pockets. Nothing to be gained from suing a average American unless the INS company is paying. 😪😔

Thanks for the link, but, if you want to read the entire article you have to pay for the subscription.
Oh, sorry. I read it the other day but must've been on a different site that allowed me to see it.

I'm with you guys that's it's infuriating and I only rarely talk to others about it. It just doesn't pay.

Yep, the "New York Slime" is at it again, haft truth and conjecture and a few out-and-out lies. Their opt column is always based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork... it's a communist rage, they might as well call it "The Moscow Times" 🤬 Man! how I hate the News Media liars and grifters news today is just left-wing propaganda. Cheers.
Ok this story is a little long winded, back in the 80's I was reloading some 10mm rounds for my brothers delta elite.

He was half asleep he doesn't really wake up for an hour in the morning. He was cycling the rounds I had loaded checking to see if they chambered and fed from the magazine fine. He had a magazine full of Winchester 175 grain silver tips he was also checking, he thought he ejected the magazine and cycled the round out of the chamber but he never ejected the magazine and he cycled another round in the chamber and turned to me to tell me the ones that I had loaded were ok.

He never got to tell me when he turned he touched off the trigger and sent a 175 grain silver tip through his leg. As soon as he shot I turned and looked at him from the back side he was moving his head and looking down and i had thought good he just shot the wall. As soon as I thought that he said oh **** and got up and tried to run to the bathroom. He didn't make it six feet and fell down, he had a hole in his inside left leg just above the knee and an exit holes 4 inches long on the outside of the knee.

Now we in our family kinda jokes a little bit when bad things happen, to lighten the situation. I looked down at his leg and at least it wasn't pumping blood out. I grabbed a sock and a wash cloth, what was handy and applied pressure.

Then I said what the hell did you do that for, he was freaking out and said I don't know I'm sorry. I kinda snickered to myself, hear he was hurt and he's telling me I'm sorry. I said it's okay we'll get you fixed up.

The ambulance was called the police show up and we get him off to the hospital. Right after the ambulance leaves the channel 10 news team shows up and wants to know the story and are talking to my dad about it. They ask him if they could get a picture of the gun, I tell my dad who is a little naive to just let it go it's just going to fuel their fire for gun control, he thinks about it for a few seconds walks inside and shuts the door on them.

Now here comes the part that really ****ed me off we were watching the news later on that night and they said me and my brother were fighting over the gun and I shot him. That's when I learned the news is ******** and don't believe anything I can't corroborate.

They don't care about the facts anymore, they just want to push their agenda or sensationalize what they report to make the story bigger than it is. No integrity anymore! Makes me sad to think about how this country is going to hell because of the lack of pride, integrity, harmony and respect.

Now I hope you see that I really do understand what you are saying. Thanks for stating how you feel, makes me have a little faith in my fellow Americans.