New to the 338 edge family, with lots of ???

I could send you my address for shipping!
Then I could test them Babys out for ya !
Ha ha ! 😂😂

6 months is way to long for me to wait !
At my Edge I would forget what I got them for ! Lol

Rum Man

Fun to read all this, I'm getting excited! Have you or anybody you know tried Retumbo ? Just curious… I run it in my 300 rum and it's sweet. Would be awfully convenient just to stock the same powder…
I have used Retumbo, but for whatever reason, I couldn't get my SD down into the very low range that I was able to achieve with H-1000 and N570. maybe it's a skill issue.

N568 might be something to try as well. I haven't tried it in the edge yet but in a 28 nosler it looks pretty good and I have heard rumors of good results in 300NMI
I got a big jug of N568 because they advertised it as being good in the 300WM and it's what I could find at the time...way too slow even for 212s. I run Re33 in my Edge but I hope N568 works well as I'll never again trust being able to source Alliant rifle powders.

Nice to see the Edge back in conversatsion. Both animals I've shot with mine went straight down.

Tagging in I'm in the process of load development on two every day 26" sporter barrel Edges. I wont be single feeding them.

Just shot my edge yesterday . After 1500 rounds still half inch MOA 92 gr H1000 -- 30" broughton barrel 2845 fps Great gun 300 gr bergers
🤣 🤣 🤣I'm calling horse pucky. Not possible a barrel burning 92gr of powder will last 1500 rounds. The internet says you HAVE to replace it normally around 600 rounds because it WILL be shot out. Come on man....whatch chou talkin bout?🤣🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣I'm calling horse pucky. Not possible a barrel burning 92gr of powder will last 1500 rounds. The internet says you HAVE to replace it normally around 600 rounds because it WILL be shot out. Come on man....whatch chou talkin bout?🤣🤣🤣

I like to think of it as a better 06. Think I'm on 1200 but I'd have to go count the empty boxes.