New Meopta Optika 6 Riflescope

Here's the MRAD reticle available on the 3-18 and 4.5-27 ffp models. I like it a lot and will probably give one a shot. The ring around the center will allow for quick shots on low power with ffp setup. The 5-30 model is slightly different with no circle of death around the center dot.

Attachments

• MRAD1sub (1).png
    MRAD1sub (1).png
    66.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
You are going to be impressed with the 3-18x50. My Optika6 3-18x56 has amazing light transmission. So much so it's now sitting on my deer hunting rifle for this year. The first time I watched deer through it while predator hunting I knew what rifle it was going on. Even after sunset while waiting for coyotes or pigs I could see deer over 100 yards away. The Optika binos are the same way with their light-gathering properties.

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/bman940/IMG_3634_1.jpeg

Last I heard no 3-18 MRAD's have come in yet. The 4.5-27 is hopefully going to be here in 4 weeks, hopefully. There are a lot of backorders for the 4.5-27 so those will get filled first, even before I get my hands on one! I'm planning to put a 2.5-15x44 on my Hill Country left-handed rifle, hoping for delivery sooner than later just like the rest of you.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.