VX5HD vs Meopta Optika 6

Got a vx5hd 4x20x52 and couldnt be happier. Bought a 6.5needmoor and started reloading was able to shoot 400-500 rounds over spring and summer. Dialing up and down each outing never once did i have a tracking issue. Also if you check scope list you can find good deals and usually for a couple hundred bucks more you can get a mark5. (Maybe4) can't remember. Guys are using them on prs comp guns and winning matches. Everyone will have a different opinion on scopes try and get out to the range and see if others will let you try them out. Find one that works for you

Are you freaking kidding me? I just ordered the Optika 5 3-15x44 for use on a CZ 527 in 223. Son-of-a-monkey's-uncle, I hope I can cancel the order on Monday.

I just purchased Meopta Optika5 3-15X44 to install on a CZ527 .223. It will not work because the Eye peace is so big you cannot cycle the bolt. I have tried to fined rails and mounts tall enough to no avail. The only way I have found to mount this scope on a bolt rifle so that the bolt will cycle, is on a Remington 721 long action with a Leopold rail and tall rings. I will nor buy another one. I assume this scope is built for a AR style rifle which I do not own.
Buy higher rings-- I have the 4-20 on a win xpr-- it barely clears with medium Talley rings-- I could go to high Talleys if I needed to but it works fine for me.

Can you divulge a little more about this? I'm really interested.
It's not out quite yet. Supposed to be around the 15th. High end everything. Going to be available in mil and moa, locking windage turret. 140 moa of adjustment. Illuminated. I checked the website, and it's not on there yet. It's meant for the PRS, and long range hunters.

Buy higher rings-- I have the 4-20 on a win xpr-- it barely clears with medium Talley rings-- I could go to high Talleys if I needed to but it works fine for me.
I have the tallest rings CZ offers for the 527. The rifle must have the CZ rings others will not fit because of the integral scope rail cut into the receiver. CZ 550/557 rail & mounts will not fit. I have tried them.

It's not out quite yet. Supposed to be around the 15th. High end everything. Going to be available in mil and moa, locking windage turret. 140 moa of adjustment. Illuminated. I checked the website, and it's not on there yet. It's meant for the PRS, and long range hunters.
thank you! Any leaks on its MSRP and weight?
thank you!

Ah, didn't realize cz rings were proprietary
The CZ 527 has an integral 16MM rail. This rail has a recoil cutout in it and requires a Ring with a lug to fit the cutout or an over rail mounted over the CZ rail with lug to fit the cutout.

I just purchased Meopta Optika5 3-15X44 to install on a CZ527 .223. It will not work because the Eye peace is so big you cannot cycle the bolt. I have tried to fined rails and mounts tall enough to no avail. The only way I have found to mount this scope on a bolt rifle so that the bolt will cycle, is on a Remington 721 long action with a Leopold rail and tall rings. I will nor buy another one. I assume this scope is built for a AR style rifle which I do not own.
They work just fine on most rifles I'm sure the bolt isn't forged down low enough on some and will require high or extra high rings I have a optics 6 -3x18 and is a great scope and tracts fine also have e Meopta Meopro which is about the same scope as the Zeiss Conquest but a Meopro my understanding is Meopta made the Conquest for Zeiss Meoptas are great scopes

They work just fine on most rifles I'm sure the bolt isn't forged down low enough on some and will require high or extra high rings I have a optics 6 -3x18 and is a great scope and tracts fine also have e Meopta Meopro which is about the same scope as the Zeiss Conquest but a Meopro my understanding is Meopta made the Conquest for Zeiss Meoptas are great scopes
Thanks for the comment. I am going to post exactly how I got the Meopta Optika 5 to fit my CZ 527. I have not received what I think will be the right rings yet.