New member in my family!

Absolutely Bea.......utiful

Wowzers. I refuse to go down that road/rabbit hole. I dipped my toe in a bit with some encores but sold them off last year. I do have a TC contender that I inherited from my brother. I may do something with that one. I got a 223 and a 45/70 barrel. Always wanted an XP but just never happened.

But she is beautiful for sure.
Best of luck with her

I got out today to try her out. I put 11 rounds through it. Started at 25 just to get centered on paper. Five shots to get used to it and cranking on the turrets to get close. Moved to 100. First three at 100 are lower right. Dialed up and left. Last three weren't bad. I'll need to get used to looking through the scope at longer eye relief distance then used to but all in all, not bad. Really surprised how little recoil. Very fun to shoot. Factory Hornady 175 Eldm.

image_cropper_144F1E92-9314-445E-9FC5-E7E2E753971C-641-00000C535FC4AEFD.jpeg

I got out today to try her out. I put 11 rounds through it. Started at 25 just to get centered on paper. Five shots to get used to it and cranking on the turrets to get close. Moved to 100. First three at 100 are lower right. Dialed up and left. Last three weren't bad. I'll need to get used to looking through the scope at longer eye relief distance then used to but all in all, not bad. Really surprised how little recoil. Very fun to shoot. Factory Hornady 175 Eldm.

View attachment 605583
Fan freaking tastic

I decided to go down this rabbit hole about 2 years ago. Thanks to Ernie and Nine Run Gun I was able to make it happen. Just got it today and mounted scope. Hope to get out this weekend.
Ernie hooked me up with the McMillan carbon stock and Dell trigger. He also guided me to the Borden Alpine XP left port, left bolt since I'm right handed. 16.5" Brux with interrupted fluting and a Holland brake.
ARC rings and Mark 5HD. Chambered in 7PRC

Thanks for you help @Ernie !View attachment 605129View attachment 605130View attachment 605130
REALLY NICE RIG!!!!!

Recent Posts