New Here Too

Howdy,
I'm from live in Central Texas and have been hunting for over 40 years. I enjoy all sorts of hunting, especially western big game and birds.

My family ranches in NM too and we do sell antelope hunts occasionally and I have one of those left for this year (August 26-28). If you have advice for what forum to post that in here, I'm all ears. It's big country and we have a lot of bucks.

Thanks.
Be nice to know more about your hunts.

Welcome to the forum Ted. Texasphotog is a good friend of mine and I like to think I had a little bit to do in convincing him to come on board. He's a great g by uy and has much to offer. I've hunted with him at his ranch and will say that it's a beautiful ranch with lots of goats, many of which are really big ones.
Welcome from Oklahoma & I'm glad you're here.

Howdy,
I'm from live in Central Texas and have been hunting for over 40 years. I enjoy all sorts of hunting, especially western big game and birds.

My family ranches in NM too and we do sell antelope hunts occasionally and I have one of those left for this year (August 26-28). If you have advice for what forum to post that in here, I'm all ears. It's big country and we have a lot of bucks.

Thanks.
Welcome from sw PA. Lots to gleen from this forum. Enjoy

Howdy,

Thanks.
Welcome from western Pa.
Hopefully someone is looking for a last minute trip for a nice speed goat.