New Here Too

TexasPhotog

Howdy,
I'm from live in Central Texas and have been hunting for over 40 years. I enjoy all sorts of hunting, especially western big game and birds.

My family ranches in NM too and we do sell antelope hunts occasionally and I have one of those left for this year (August 26-28). If you have advice for what forum to post that in here, I'm all ears. It's big country and we have a lot of bucks.

Thanks.

Howdy,
I'm from live in Central Texas and have been hunting for over 40 years. I enjoy all sorts of hunting, especially western big game and birds.

My family ranches in NM too and we do sell antelope hunts occasionally and I have one of those left for this year (August 26-28). If you have advice for what forum to post that in here, I'm all ears. It's big country and we have a lot of bucks.

Thanks.
Welcome from North Carolina. Where is that ranch at in New Mexico? I am headed that way for an antelope hunt on those same dates near Hobbs.

Howdy,

Thanks.
Maybe next year, way to quick a time line for me. 69 but antelope diff. A bucket list item.

Howdy,

Thanks.
welcome fromNew Mexico.
I'm into hunting "Speed Goats" where can I sign up. for next year?

Howdy,

Thanks.
Welcome from Washington this is a great start you just did post it.