My worst Hunt ever!!!

Just came back from the general muzzleloader deer hunt in kamas Utah.
This should haven't even been scheduled!!!
Every where I went was the forest service cutting down timber controlled burns road closers. Add on top every rancher gathering live stock down to the hwy .
Plus every trail ran into bicyclists and hickers, looking at me like I'm some sort of threat to them because of my muzzleloader!!
6 days never seen a track fresher than 3 weeks.
I should have just brought a 20 gage for grouse.
Saturday night had someone hit a cow next to camp.
That's a moo cow not a smart cow.
I wanted to get the cow but thought they would give it to charity.
Nope!!
Next morning drove up the kamas highway and seen 2 more dead cows and 2 deer laying to waste from vehicle accidents.
I think I'm done hunting general in UT.
Sucky

Because Big Game hunting has turned into Big Game DOLLARS. It is no longer about the hunting for subsidy or the natural instinct to hunt or gather as we believe is our born right. Those years are over with. It is all about the greed beginning with the land owners and all the way up to the government.

You mentioned guided hunts at 10k. That would be a DEAL today since those are at least five year old cost. Guided elk hunts have at least tripled or more in price in the past 10 years., however we still do it.
There is a ranch in central Mt that charges 15,000$ for a bull elk and 5,000$ for a cow elk . Then in the late shoulder season they scream bloody murder the elk are eating their hay stack BUT won't let us poor folk in to harvest one !! W.T.!! ?

There is a ranch in central Mt that charges 15,000$ for a bull elk and 5,000$ for a cow elk . Then in the late shoulder season they scream bloody murder the elk are eating their hay stack BUT won't let us poor folk in to harvest one !! W.T.!! ?
That's exactly what's going on in Utah. I even called the fish and Game and was told the state doesn't care about anything but private property.

I still get to hunt private property 3 minutes from my front door which is actually outfitted but I've worked hard to get the right to hunt. The other thing that really ****es me off is state land fully surrounded by private ranches which I can hunt but the property owners don't have to give access. As well they outfit it without paying outfitting fees. The fish cops know this and don't care