25 saum did the job.

ya. thats called a 25 prc. they shoot pretty good. I had one. My 25 saum is shooting better. Im several grains below pressure in my 25 saum.
Imagine that? Guess I need to get out more! Have any of these been domesticated or should I start selling stuff now to get one built? I suppose I could stop subsidizing my daughter's college fund. Community college is underrated.

ya. thats called a 25 prc. they shoot pretty good. I had one. My 25 saum is shooting better. Im several grains below pressure in my 25 saum.
I've always loved the 6.5 saum. I was thinking about how a 6 saum would preform. But this has my attention! I also really like h1000 so this might be perfect for me. What primers are you using? Have you tried the 135 Berger's?

Have you ever built a 6 saum?

Imagine that? Guess I need to get out more! Have any of these been domesticated or should I start selling stuff now to get one built? I suppose I could stop subsidizing my daughter's college fund. Community college is underrated.
Theyre starting to get pretty popular. Ive done a few 25 prc's and have a handful of 25 saums to build for guys right now in the next few months. Just sent a 25 saum barrel to a buddy I built a rifle for and he's already thinking about a 6 saum lol. Not sure if ill do one though for myself as the 25 saum does more than a 6 would do and the recoil would be about the same. I have the TBAC Magnus s RR suppressor, one with a brake on the end, and the rifle hardly moves.

I've always loved the 6.5 saum. I was thinking about how a 6 saum would preform. But this has my attention! I also really like h1000 so this might be perfect for me. What primers are you using? Have you tried the 135 Berger's?

Have you ever built a 6 saum?
Im using 210m primers. I haven't tried the 135 bergers. I knew the 133 bergers were absolutely devastating on game based on other customers reports so I didn't even mess w the 135s. The extra bc of the 135s is literally only a click or two at long range. Nothing to get me excited enough to switch to.