My worst Hunt ever!!!

Really you don't think that the State issued unlimited elk tags in a area with less than 15% success rate that I'm just a whiny lazy person!

Really you don't think that the State issued unlimited elk tags in an area with less than 15% success rate that I'm just a whiny lazy person!
I'm saying if there's a success rate, then there's people getting it done. Especially if there's 15% on unlimited tags.

That's basically the number +or - 5% for public non draw hunts everywhere in the west man.

Of course they are getting it done! How much time money and private property make up that 5 % ? Just off the top of my head Id say more than 30%

Of course they are getting it done! How much time money and private property make up that 5 % ? Just off the top of my head Id say more than 30%
Your proving my point.
..excuses.

I said public land. A lot of units are 70-80-90% public land. It's on you to know what you're putting in for. Not all kills are on private property. Not all private property are hunter friendly. I don't know where "off the top of your head" is coming from.

Feel free to list the unit. We can just cut out all the heresay and look it up.

They me look I don't know the # but it is the Kamas muzzleloader unit in Utah.
Go a head and look.
Like your trying to convince me hunting had less pressure or is somehow more stainable when I started out hunting. When their was no boundary's and their wasn't any trespassing laws as long as their was no fence or sign. What is your point that hunting is some how better ?
Just like all the other kids I see come out of college that think the know everything but can't make a spring with a acetylene torch to save their ***.
In the real word ,their useless.

They me look I don't know the # but it is the Kamas muzzleloader unit in Utah.
Go a head and look.
Like your trying to convince me hunting had less pressure or is somehow more stainable when I started out hunting. When their was no boundary's and their wasn't any trespassing laws as long as their was no fence or sign. What is your point that hunting is some how better ?
Just like all the other kids I see come out of college that think the know everything but can't make a spring with a acetylene torch to save their ***.
In the real word ,their useless.
And I clarified that if there was a 15% success rate it was on you. I did look it up. You picked horrible tag.
You went elk hunting on a tag that has a 0% success rate. 63% public land. And a 11:100 bull to cow ratio.

I can go further than just the stats. Where exactly did you go….? If you look at the rifle and archery hunts, you'll notice there's some success, granted no doubt it's a hard hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_3552.jpeg
    IMG_3552.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You really are stupid. I didn't pick it it was the only choice I had to get a tag. I'm sorry but you really are a F'ckn ******

You really are stupid. I didn't pick it it was the only choice I had to get a tag. I'm sorry but you really are a F'ckn ******
I'm stupid? 😆
I'm not the one that did zero research before dropping money on a unit that had a 0% success rate, then came to the internet to complain about it when you found out it was outside your skill level.

No sorry. You're still stupid
How old are you? How many changes have you seen growing up in a mostly agriculture region.
To be exploited by a manufacturer base that doesn't give a dam about culture heritage?
And yet the same people that hate the regions customer's what to change them for profits.
My best guess would be never.
You have never had a real problem in your entire life.
Because if you did you sure as hell wouldn't be so smug in your comments.

No sorry. You're still stupid
How old are you? How many changes have you seen growing up in a mostly agriculture region.
To be exploited by a manufacturer base that doesn't give a dam about culture heritage?
And yet the same people that hate the regions customer's what to change them for profits.
My best guess would be never.
You have never had a real problem in your entire life.
Because if you did you sure as hell wouldn't be so smug in your comments.
I'm old enough to adapt to change I can't control and not get lost in "the changes."

I'm also old enough to know what I'm applying for, and to understand what tag I'm getting.

I don't even see what age has to do with anything. A lot of guys I've grown up with were stupid when we were young, and remained stupid well through adulthood.

Good luck with that.
Probably save that luck for yourself. I pull animals of similarly bad tags.
You don't find me here bitching about how hunting is hard.

You also won't finding me point the finger at everything and everyone else. You seem to have no self accountability.

Really no selfie re instability !!
Really shouldn't talked about which you don't know,!!
Do you know how your worth less ase was squirted upon this soil that you claim?

Really no selfie re instability !!
Really shouldn't talked about which you don't know,!!
Do you know how your worth less ase was squirted upon this soil that you claim?

That's what a real winner sounds like right there

Recent Posts