My thoughts on solid copper bullets and in comparison to other bullet types.

Oh I’m sure they’re not exactly the same. My point was they’re designed to behave the same as far as petals coming off and leaving the shank. Ironically, they even advertise that performance down to 1200fps, not that I believe that’s reliable.
So every lead bullet that is designed to shed weight is the same? Some do it better than others.

I have yet to see you post any test results to of your own, yet you are an expert, so it seems, in bullet performance. You show a lot of copied photos and regurgitate commentary that is inaccurate. Energy dump for instance. Simply false.

I see @ButterBean offered you bullets. I'm good with that. I really don't want him paying for your testing. What is your testing method? What is your constant to compare to? What media do you intend to shoot into? I am fairly sure your intent would be to show poor results. Easiest way to do that is shoot them with instability.

You do actually shoot, right?

So every lead bullet that is designed to shed weight is the same? Some do it better than others.

I have yet to see you post any test results to of your own, yet you are an expert, so it seems, in bullet performance. You show a lot of copied photos and regurgitate commentary that is inaccurate. Energy dump for instance. Simply false.

I see @ButterBean offered you bullets. I'm good with that. I really don't want him paying for your testing. What is your testing method? What is your constant to compare to? What media do you intend to shoot into? I am fairly sure your intent would be to show poor results. Easiest way to do that is shoot them with instability.

Just to be clear I did not ask him to do any testing, I asked him to kill something plain and simple and it has to be loaded with my method and my powder choice

I've used big game bullets from various manufacturers like Sierra, Hornady and Nosler to make red mist out of varmints. Me and my buddies did a lot of that to get some practice for hunting season.

Why are you so sure of all of this? Good grief…

@Petey308 dissect the lack of terminal performance from this Hammer that is designed for big game hunting yet it can make red mist out of a prairie dog.

They are in a class of their own.
Because small game like that lacks the body mass to hold together when rapid tissue displacement occurs. It comes apart and the result is fluids being strewn about.

That doesn’t mean Hammer bullets are in a class of their own. Many “big game bullets” do this, for the reason I just gave.

Even though I apparently don’t shoot, I killed this coyote with a 195gr TMK a few months ago at 40 yards and pink misted him and dropped him on the spot. And this first pic is the exit, which is mostly blood splatter. The fur will sew up nice for a wall hanger. I even do that part too 🤷🏼‍♂️

2D753271-8F05-4AAB-969E-96F2ADE3411B.jpeg

3DE773BD-568F-4959-8366-D4BF4A36941C.jpeg

Because small game like that lacks the body mass to hold together when rapid tissue displacement occurs. It comes apart and the result is fluids being strewn about.

That doesn’t mean Hammer bullets are in a class of their own. Many “big game bullets” do this, for the reason I just gave.

Even though I apparently don’t shoot, I killed this coyote with a 195gr TMK a few months ago at 40 yards and pink misted him and dropped him on the spot. And this first pic is the exit, which is mostly blood splatter. The fur will sew up nice for a wall hanger. I even do that part too 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 379204
View attachment 379205
LOL! I agree -taken at 525Y with my .270 AI propelling the 175 Matrix VLD at 2993 FPS.

1 of 2 coyote.jpg

2 of 2 coyote.jpg

Weird. I thought you also didn’t shoot 🤔. Nice work, by the way. Too bad Matrix bullets had to sell out 😔
Sorry, I forgot about that, my bad. I was hoping the new owner would re-engage in building rifle bullets, but something happened that prevented them from doing so; luckily, I acquired enough bullets (165s/175s) for the life of my barrel