My new deer hunting rifle

View attachment 110354 View attachment 110353 Bought a used ga precision 300wsm rifle from one of my buddy's. Put a Swarvoski z6i 2.5-18X56 on it that I already had. I am very pleased with this combo. Shooting Hornady precision huter 200gr Eld-x box ammo out of it. I shot the group above at 515 yards off the tailgate of the truck with just some sand bags; and I don't claim to be expert rifle shooter by any means.
Great shooting! Awesome Rig!

View attachment 110354 View attachment 110353 Bought a used ga precision 300wsm rifle from one of my buddy's. Put a Swarvoski z6i 2.5-18X56 on it that I already had. I am very pleased with this combo. Shooting Hornady precision huter 200gr Eld-x box ammo out of it. I shot the group above at 515 yards off the tailgate of the truck with just some sand bags; and I don't claim to be expert rifle shooter by any means.

Nice rifle !!! must be fun to shoot!
Thanks.. And it's a blast to shoot.. a lot better when suppressed..with the current scope/ rings I have i can only shoot out to 500 yards with out trying to do hold overs. I really intended it to be a hunting rifle but when you have one that shoots as good as this one does it is hard not to want to stretch it out on the range.

Awesome setup! Love that paint.
I was literally cleaning my new nontypical when I saw your post. I just picked it up a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier.
F8A13EE9-E211-4CBE-910B-7019B66EA7D5.jpeg
00009608-A76B-4E6D-A5F0-561FDF56034E.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.