Muzzle Breaks with style

i can only speak about what i've bought and used. 95% of the mb's i have are for AR's in 5.56/223wylde, 243win, 6.5gren, 6.5creed, 260rem, 6.5prc, 6.8spc, 7saum, 300bo and 308win. with the 6.5creen in 22" (if not planning on attaching a suppressor) the lantac dragon and ultradyne 3-port is sufficient. since you don't need gas to cycle the bolt you can get a 5-port to spot/not lose sight of target.

i disagree about the radial comment. i have several and they have a good thing about them.........quieter than non. in prone they do kickup debris, but still (the 1's i have) are effective. designs of both are a limiting factor as both can be ineffective.
I am not sure which part of my comment you disagree with. I noted both but could not get rid of them quickly enough. They are the least effective MBs I have ever had in recoil reduction and muzzle rise. Unfortunately, I still have one rifle with Vais. But I bought it used, and it came with it.

Savage 12 .300 WSM + Choate stock2.jpg

Last edited:
However, they are less effective than side discharge/baffle-type MBs.
^^^^part of the radial, that's the only disagreement part
I am not sure which part of my comment you disagree with. I noted both but could not get rid of them quickly enough. They are the least effective MBs I have ever had in recoil reduction and muzzle rise. Unfortunately, I still have one rifle with Vais. But I bought it used, and it came with it.

View attachment 589453
what cartridge has this brake for it?

MBM is no doubt as effective brake as there is. Others possibly equal. But I wouldnt look further

Very cuncussive but extremely effective

Last edited:
Well, they are less effective than any of my other MBs. The first Vais and Quiet Gentry were on .300 WM. The one in the picture is on my .300 WSM.
i'd say on short and long mags they would be less effective also. 30-06 and 308 based cartridges radials do well enough.

It's just a joke.
Oh man, I'm sorry, I totally ruined that joke hahaha. I was honestly super tired and didn't even read the whole thing, and didn't register the "man bun" thing hahaha. I just thought to myself "nah, not the same company" haha. I'm so sorry, cause that was actually a legit joke and my laziness ruined it 🤕 😅