Muzzle Breaks with style

Touche. So what does is do best? So try and take your own personal biased against brakes out of the equation (because you may flinch or blink, or whatever it is you could say other people do). If a guy is looking for the best RECOIL REDUCTION.....is this the correct unit to hang off his barrel or would he be better off with a brake....im not asking with biased. I'm curious if ditching my muzzle brake for this contraption would reduce RECOIL more than my brakes? Logic tells me no. It appears it does an average job at recoil reduction (compared to a brake)...which is not what we are looking for with regards to the best RECOIL REDUCTION
I listed what I believe my suppressor does best.
I have no Biased opinion against brakes, only years of personal experience with them.
For me brakes were great at recoil reduction but at the expense of adding more harmful negative effects than positive ones. Having personal experience with both I can only speak to my personal experience on trying to address recoil.
Suppressor's gave me a different perspective.

Again: get rid of the concussive effects of a brake & you'll be amazed on how you perceived recoil.

If a individual does not have experience with both brakes & Suppressor's then they can not speak to their comparative advantages/ disadvantage
Of recoil management.

I only know what I know……
YMMV.

I listed what I believe my suppressor does best.
I have no Biased opinion against brakes, only years of personal experience with them.
For me brakes were great at recoil reduction but at the expense of adding more harmful negative effects than positive ones. Having personal experience with both I can only speak to my personal experience on trying to address recoil.
Suppressor's gave me a different perspective.

Again: get rid of the concussive effects of a brake & you'll be amazed on how you perceived recoil.

If a individual does not have experience with both brakes & Suppressor's then they can not speak to their comparative advantages/ disadvantage
Of recoil management.

I only know what I know……
YMMV.
Copy, if you read my post before your last I explained my question. Didn't mean any offense. But I'm just trying to figure out what the device you prefer offers to me. Basically nothing. As concussive effects are a non issue for me.👍

I've been using JCB Solutions brakes on my last few guns. They do the job and are affordable. I do plan to try an APA on one of my next purchases.

I listed recoil reduction as a benefit as well as eliminating concussive blast which is a bigger problem than recoil. Recoil is managed with more than adding a brake. Also I don't hang anything off the end of my barrel. If your trying to do that with your suppressor, your doing it wrong. Thread it on.
get rid of the concussive effects of a brake & you'll be amazed on how you perceived recoil.

I'd dare say most shooters with brakes don't realize they are actually instinctively flinching & or blinking their eyes at the shot. It's a natural protective human response.

YMMV.

How have you verified this. I guess I am not one of the "instinctively flinching & or blinking" at the shot. On two occasions I fired at deer only to not have a cartridge in the chamber of a 7RUM and another when there was no primer in the case. Both times I heard the click of the firing pin and the reticle was right where I was aiming.

Touche. So what does is do best? So try and take your own personal biased against brakes out of the equation (because you may flinch or blink, or whatever it is you could say other people do). If a guy is looking for the best RECOIL REDUCTION.....is this the correct unit to hang off his barrel or would he be better off with a brake....im not asking with biased. I'm curious if ditching my muzzle brake for this contraption would reduce RECOIL more than my brakes? Logic tells me no. It appears it does an average job at recoil reduction (compared to a brake)...which is not what we are looking for with regards to the best RECOIL REDUCTION

Asks the guy who comes in dripping with bias.

We get it. You don't like anything invented after 1975.

While a suppressor may not reduce recoil as much as the best muzzle brake, as stated, it removes 95% of the muzzle blast, which is just as much of a component in increasing shootability as recoil.

How have you verified this. I guess I am not one of the "instinctively flinching & or blinking" at the shot. On two occasions I fired at deer only to not have a cartridge in the chamber of a 7RUM and another when there was no primer in the case. Both times I heard the click of the firing pin and the reticle was right where I was aiming.
I don't think there is any way to verify this. I simply do not see this "concussive blast" being a bigger issue than recoil. There isn't one person I have ever shot with who agrees with this. But that doesn't mean some people are worried about it.

Asks the guy who comes in dripping with bias.

We get it. You don't like anything invented after 1975.

While a suppressor may not reduce recoil as much as the best muzzle brake, as stated, it removes 95% of the muzzle blast, which is just as much of a component in increasing shootability as recoil.
Ok well you've essentially restated what I already stated...accept you are off the mark. You are missing the point. I'm not biased about anything. I've asked if the contraption either
1-works better than a brake for recoil
Or
2-suppresses like a supressor

If it does neither than there is literally zero reason for me to be biased. It simply does not work better than either of the 2 things I already own....not a matter of biased just a matter of fact.

As for 1975 inventions I'm not sure you're on the mark here either but...

Plainly put, if it worked better than what I already have I'd consider it. But the fact that people are so defensive over a device that has no use to me is impressive. It's not that personal so you don't need to take it that way. Haha

If you use it and it works good for you than great but the only argument I've heard it excels at is in issue that doesn't exist for a lot of us. No need to get self conscious about it.

I use area 419 on my 7 prc's and little badterds on my 6.5 creeds . Both are excellent but make sure to use quality ear protection , those are the only ones I use