Magnum AR Project

6.5 PRC likes .073" at 22". The 22" 300 WSM works well at .095". I've got a local guy starting a suppressor company, we're wanting to go out and test my guns with his suppressors, so we'll see how that works, should be interesting.

6.5 PRC likes .073" at 22". The 22" 300 WSM works well at .095". I've got a local guy starting a suppressor company, we're wanting to go out and test my guns with his suppressors, so we'll see how that works, should be interesting.
Awaiting a report.

Curious to see how lighter the new carbon barreled version will be. Looks like I'll be saving my pennies for now.
Sometimes it doesn't save much weight. Weight savings come via barrel profile before wrapping. My proof and c6 barrels per length are much heavier than my bsf. Right now I'm working on a 20" AR10 that'll be less than 5# before optics. Going less than 20 is easily obtainable.

Sometimes it doesn't save much weight. Weight savings come via barrel profile before wrapping. My proof and c6 barrels per length are much heavier than my bsf. Right now I'm working on a 20" AR10 that'll be less than 5# before optics. Going less than 20 is easily obtainable.
Light is do-able, but the muzzle flip becomes very noticeable in the "10" platform at those weights

Do you have "custom order" options yet?

I'm not a fan of the stock, handguard,brake, grip, or gasblock you are using, might be interested if I could do a "sans" version and supply my own "accessories"

Light is do-able, but the muzzle flip becomes very noticeable in the "10" platform at those weights
Nope, not when tuned right even with top velocity loads! I have a 5# 13oz 308win that has very little felt recoil.

Do you have "custom order" options yet?

I'm not a fan of the stock, handguard, grip, or gasblock you are using, might be interested if I could do a "sans" version and supply my own "accessories"
He sounds like he is as there isn't a carbon fiber version or options for it? Call and check.