Looking for my next can!!

crazymonkey

I'm looking for a big bore can to run on my big stuff 375 ruger,338wm,300rum. I've already got several 30 cal cans and 22 cal. I've got it kind narrowed down to two a Dead air primal or a SilencerCo 46m they look to fill my needs and give me options to run up to my 45-70 also . I've got several SilencerCo cans and like them . I don't have any Dead air stuff . The only other can I was looking at was a Ab raptor but my lgs doesn't stock them . Anyone have experience with these two ? They seem to be almost exact in what they can do.

The raptor is great. I have a 6 in 30 cal. The 46m is a chonk but it does fit everything.
I almost pulled the trigger on a 338 raptor last winter when they were running the special but ended up saying screw it, I rarely shoot anything over 30 cal anyways and I already have the 46.

I have two Primals. I tried the first one that came in on my 7 Rem Mag. It worked. With can's it's hard to say how well it worked even with expensive equipment. Possibly because the impulse is too fast. They both live on 8.6BLK AR's right now. I'm waiting on a barrel for my bolt gun. Once I have that I'll switch one of them to the bolt gun.

I've got a 46M in jail and on the waitlist for the new TBAC 375 Magnus. Looking forward to trying both of them out on my 375 H&H.
The Hybrid is likely impossible to beat for the $$, but the TBAC cans are just fantastic! I know its "overkill", but I screwed my TBAC 338 Ultra onto my 300WM shortly after I got it, and I was simply blown away by how effectively it worked.

Recent Posts