Hunting can help!

Owl city

I'am looking to get my first suppressor and was pretty confident in getting the Tbac ultra 7, but now that I see the new Magnus S is coming out on paper it looks better then the ultra 7 except a few oz heavier. And the silencerco scythe ti has a lot of good reviews.
Looking for some opinions!

I'am looking to get my first suppressor and was pretty confident in getting the Tbac ultra 7, but now that I see the new Magnus S is coming out on paper it looks better then the ultra 7 except a few oz heavier. And the silencerco scythe ti has a lot of good reviews.
Looking for some opinions!
I'm pretty happy with my silencerco Omega 300. I can change the front and rear caps for a quick detach or different thread size barrels. Also, I can use the anchor brake or a flat front cap.

I just purchased the Scythe ×2 ($800 each) last weekend. If the magnus K RR was avaliable to purchase that day I'd be taking home it instead of the silencerco. I have a Tbac ultra 5 for about a year now and am very pleased but I wanted a little more recoil reduction and sound suppression at least I hope. Not a lot of long term reviews on the Scythe yet but if you find one for a decent price I believe it's an excellent value.

Do yourself a favor if you have multiple rifles and have the funds get at least two cans and look at the area 419 mounting system to move the suppressor around if need be. Silencerco harvester Evo would also be an excellent poor man's ultra 7. Think long and hard.... no divorcing them.

I have the Omega 300 also. I can't rattle off numbers and qualifications but the Omega is nice and quiet and is lightweight. I would buy another if I get the need.