Lead Poisoning

One day I was talking with a teacher about the fallacy of the Big Bang. I told her, "All the gravity of all the galaxies, and gravity from all the black holes and any other object in space was in the "cosmic egg" more recently called the "singularity". Therefore gravity would not have allowed any sub atomic particle to achieve escape velocity. She said, and I kid you not,
"Gravity had not been invented yet."
If you want to take the big. Bang theory to its extreme extent, then when all outward energy is expended everything is reversi g course..Man what a 4th of July display. Maybe you should ask your teacher if she thinks anyone here now will be a witness.

One day I was talking with a teacher about the fallacy of the Big Bang. I told her, "All the gravity of all the galaxies, and gravity from all the black holes and any other object in space was in the "cosmic egg" more recently called the "singularity". Therefore gravity would not have allowed any sub atomic particle to achieve escape velocity. She said, and I kid you not,
I can't say that the big bang was a true fallacy because I don't have a witness, maybe your teacher knew someone that knew someone.... I will say this that since we got decent scopes outside the atmosphere I'm alot more inclined to believe that the mass, matter, black holes do all seem to be expanding, otherwise we would probably be toasting marshmallows by now.
If you want to take the big. Bang theory to its extreme extent, then when all outward energy is expended everything is reversi g course..Man what a 4th of July display. Maybe you should ask your teacher if she thinks anyone here now will be a witness.
Hay everybody are we going for 100 pages again?

I can't say that the big bang was a true fallacy because I don't have a witness, maybe your teacher knew someone that knew someone.... I will say this that since we got decent scopes outside the atmosphere I'm alot more inclined to believe that the mass, matter, black holes do all seem to be expanding, otherwise we would probably be toasting marshmallows by now.

Absolutely Not

Awww, spoiled sport. These forums are for info and fun if done properly. Can I get an Amen ?
Not from me. Thread drift is way out of hand. Thats the way it is, so do as you please.

Anybody can start a thread, using that route when needed would be my preference. Then all the info and fun you want can be had.

The Bible claims more than a dozen time the universe is expanding. How did a bunch of goat herders know that 2,500 years ago?

Not from me. Thread drift is way out of hand. Thats the way it is, so do as you please.

Anybody can start a thread, using that route when needed would be my preference. Then all the info and fun you want can be had.
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone complaining, but by the forum rules you are definitely right. At this point unless someone comments directly to me I will desist. I apologize if I upset anyone.
Most likely, good night Ya'll

Not upset, a fact of life being on this site.

You asked for an Amen, I declined, and gave my reason why.

I guess I thought I did comment directly. If you're waiting for a moderator/administrator to say something it's unlikely.

Again do as you please.

Truly best wishes, and I think you likely have enough interesting info, and experience that won't require a 100 pages.

Not upset, a fact of life being on this site.

You asked for an Amen, I declined, and gave my reason why.

I guess I thought I did comment directly. If you're waiting for a moderator/administrator to say something it's unlikely.

Again do as you please.

Truly best wishes, and I think you likely have enough interesting info, and experience that won't require a 100 pages.
I wouldn't bet on it I do love to talk. I wasn't thinking, you were right and I'm known to wander, so if you see me doing it to excess again remind me. There has to be rules and decorum.
Talk with you again soon, Paul

IMG_3656.gif

The left uses environmental issues as a weapon for their cause. When it doesn't fit their cause it doesn't matter to them. As a sportsman (true environmentalist) I see wildlife as important all the time. As it relates to the original post of this thread, birds dying unnecessarily is a bad thing everywhere that it happens. I agree that it is "more bad" as it relates to the amount of birds that die due to green energy, by sheer volume. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't care about other things that effect birds, ie lead. I don't think it is a good idea to dump toxic waste into a river. That doesn't mean I am against mining. Unfortunately there has been some sportsmen that have the attitude that they don't care about consequences of things they do because it is not as bad as the things others do. This attitude is is what makes us look bad and the left will use it to convince the people in the middle to join them against sportsmen.

There should never be a ban on lead ammunition. I have never changed my mind on that.

Last edited:
The left uses environmental issues as a weapon for their cause. When it doesn't fit their cause it doesn't matter to them. As a sportsman (true environmentalist) I see wildlife as important all the time. As it relates to the original post of this thread, birds dying unnecessarily is a bad thing everywhere that it happens. I agree that it is "more bad" as it relates to the amount of birds that die due to green energy, by sheer volume. That doesn't mean that I shouldn't care about other things that effect birds, ie lead. I don't think it is a good idea to dump toxic waste into a river. That doesn't mean I am against mining.
Unfortunately there has been some sportsmen that have the attitude that they don't care about consequences of things they do because it is not as bad as the things others do. This attitude is is what makes us look bad and the left will use it to convince the people in the middle to join them against sportsmen.

There should never be a ban on lead ammunition. I have never changed my mind on that.
Unfortunately there has been some sportsmen that have the attitude that they don't care about consequences of things they do because it is not as bad as the things others do. This attitude is is what makes us look bad and the left will use it to convince the people in the middle to join them against sportsmen.
I highly doubt you could change one mind either way. Unless they have actually had hands on experiences hunting. And as far as not caring ? Where did you draw that assumption ? Because we have shown the ill effects of others having a much larger impact ? And exactly which type of sportsman has been proven to creating these bad effects on our wildlife ? I have yet to see one specific group called out. Is it the bird hunters ? Or possibly the Prairie dog hunters ? Deer or Elk ? It looks like we're all guilty according to Steve ? Just because someone chose to use a lead projectile. The usage be dammed. And some people are willing to just jump on the bandwagon because it fits the idea of a bad conservationist. I am not one to buy the BS, presented to me without some solid proof. And some thought process on my part. I have yet to see my ill effects on the ecosystem. Show me and I will change. Yes, two wrongs don't make it right. But like I said I have yet to see where my slim usage is wrong. But yet we can show many times over where other actions have had a larger negative impact. But we are not to look there either. Or we are bad conservationist. lol
I am to just buy the ill effects I have on wildlife is 100% true ? I suppose it is possible, maybe in some places. With massive amounts of use of lead, it could possibly have some ill effect. But not in my slim usage of lead projectiles. Shooting squirrels (22lr) with lead bullets. I highly doubt there is enough lead left in that squirrel to effect any wildlife. It would stand to reason it would have more of an effect on me from eating the squirrel.