Lead Poisoning

They have atleast been trying to incorporate some of the tires back into road coverings (asphalt?).
It's better for tractions, and stopping. Plus wear better. Costs are still to high. People are looking at it, trying to figure out way to use it and cheaper. Part of it is getting the steel out of it. It has to be cost effective, not like solor and wind generation, that isn't cost effective. We get to pay for in the form of income taxes, and cost of powder. Atomic powder is by far cheaper, and less pollution.
Far to many people with their head stuck in the mud, and think they can see clearly.

It's better for tractions, and stopping. Plus wear better. Costs are still to high. People are looking at it, trying to figure out way to use it and cheaper. Part of it is getting the steel out of it. It has to be cost effective, not like solor and wind generation, that isn't cost effective. We get to pay for in the form of income taxes, and cost of powder. Atomic powder is by far cheaper, and less pollution.
Far to many people with their head stuck in the mud, and think they can see clearly.
Didn't I mention something about educated idiots ? I don't know about offshore reefs. I know that I've seen tanks and other military vehicles, steel ships, tires bound together, concrete from diminution, concrete shapes that reminded you of the playground at fast food joints. I've seen abandoned fiberglass boats seem to last forever even when partially exposed to sun. Ask the people in southern Louisiana how long boats hang around.

Last edited:
Most are scared to try to cut it in the real world, or these days have an agenda to promote.
That agenda has nothing to do with academia.
I didn't say all or even a majority but you have that there are some professors, instructors, teachers, etc. that when you try to carry a "normal everyday conversation" they should have that deer in the headlights look. I have delt with educators of all levels, some cutting edge tech. I was working with a very primitive civilian artificial intelligence back around 1980(?). The techs knew right then that we had job security for life. That was the product of a very large strong brain trust. The things that I've seen and heard are just pitiful !!!

If they are healthy it will have little if any effect, just as it is with humans. It is a anti-gun, inti-hunting talking point.
I tried duck hunting, I sucked. I guarantee more ducks die from inadequate penetration of shot than lead poisoning especially when it was steel only the first couple of years.
The bismuth, iron, and other dense shot is so expensive that a regular guy can't afford to hunt ducks very often. They want you to identify a 45mph duck And tell the difference between a black duck and a mallard. Go look at pictures. The other expenses are ridicules but do not get caught with an illegal duck. They are federal migratory species.
I've got to shut up. I've got a doctor's appointment at 3:30 and if keep on my blood pressure is going to be through roof.
Later, Ya'll, Paul

I tried duck hunting, I sucked. I guarantee more ducks die from inadequate penetration of shot than lead poisoning especially when it was steel only the first couple of years.
The bismuth, iron, and other dense shot is so expensive that a regular guy can't afford to hunt ducks very often. They want you to identify a 45mph duck And tell the difference between a black duck and a mallard. Go look at pictures. The other expenses are ridicules but do not get caught with an illegal duck. They are federal migratory species.
I've got to shut up. I've got a doctor's appointment at 3:30 and if keep on my blood pressure is going to be through roof.
Later, Ya'll, Paul
It does raise your blood pressure!

I didn't say all or even a majority but you have that there are some professors, instructors, teachers, etc. that when you try to carry a "normal everyday conversation" they should have that deer in the headlights look. I have delt with educators of all levels, some cutting edge tech. I was working with a very primitive civilian artificial intelligence back around 1980(?). The techs knew right then that we had job security for life. That was the product of a very large strong brain trust. The things that I've seen and heard are just pitiful !!!

One day I was talking with a teacher about the fallacy of the Big Bang. I told her, "All the gravity of all the galaxies, and gravity from all the black holes and any other object in space was in the "cosmic egg" more recently called the "singularity". Therefore gravity would not have allowed any sub atomic particle to achieve escape velocity. She said, and I kid you not,
"Gravity had not been invented yet."