Is Tangent Theta worth the $ over NF?

For my LR hunting, shooting, and competition requirements iI think I've entered the realm of diminishing returns when considering reticle selection, mechanical performance and optical quality with my F1/F2 NF ATAC-R's and S&B PMII. Just me, but I struggle with the cost/benefit of upgrading further.

Nobody can answer the question of worth for YOU. I'll say for me, yep I have and will gladly pay more for the superior product.

Forced my way through the entire Thread...

My own conclusion... Tangent Theta the better quality scope compared to NF, simply from the comments of the more knowledgeable postings.

Is it worth the additional cost? Who am I to say? That's between the consumer and his money.

Should probably have typed "his/her" to be most respectful. And this Thread could'a used a heavy dose of respectful. And that says a LOT - coming from me!!!

I have never owned either brand. Most likely never will, due to cost and/or the weight of the scopes. But the 3-15x TT is very close to possible for me, based solely on its weight.

I'm still hanging on, don't know why? I finally decided I am done with surgeries as they just cause more pain in the healing process and keep the lingering going forward. I have a weird trait in the fact that I have kept every hunting license I have purchased since my first one in 1958. I finally didn't buy one in 2020 or this year. Not only because of my health issues but, I lost all my hunting buddies, 4 of them, in the past 23 months.
Last October, I rode my mule into our old hunting camp and spread the ashes of three of them per their last wishes. It is humbling to be the last one of a great group of men however, it's also a very lonely place to find yourself in.
For now, I will lend my knowledge to those people in this forum who need help and continue to mentor youth in long range shooting and hunting on my good days. Thanks for caring, I consider all of you my brotherhood.

I'm still hanging on, don't know why? I finally decided I am done with surgeries as they just cause more pain in the healing process and keep the lingering going forward. I have a weird trait in the fact that I have kept every hunting license I have purchased since my first one in 1958. I finally didn't buy one in 2020 or this year. Not only because of my health issues but, I lost all my hunting buddies, 4 of them, in the past 23 months.
Last October, I rode my mule into our old hunting camp and spread the ashes of three of them per their last wishes. It is humbling to be the last one of a great group of men however, it's also a very lonely place to find yourself in.
For now, I will lend my knowledge to those people in this forum who need help and continue to mentor youth in long range shooting and hunting on my good days. Thanks for caring, I consider all of you my brotherhood.
God Bless you keep your health. It's tough loosing you hunting buddies, but I hope that you live many many more years even having to hunt by yourself. Just remember that you are never alone. Jesus is with you always and I am sure that your hunting buddies of past are looking over your shoulder and with each time you enter the woods!

Don't bother with him @orkan, unless you're bored Which I'am. He's some of the trash taken out at the hide.
Lol, just saw this post. Yes indeed I am proudly some of the "trash taken out at the hide." Little Frankie is a very knowledgeable and experienced shooter, but has the classic snarky Napoleon Syndrome and since he is the HMFIC, he's not wanting for over zealous syncophants. I'm much happier here with the attitudes, personalities and knowledge put forth by the members and staff.