Importing Bertram Brass - Feedback Requested

Again 25-06 or 270win

Maybe you should get out more...

Here are 4 alternatives for the .25-06 brass, all being better than Bertram ever could be:

1723371827660.png

https://www.midwayusa.com/interest-hub/25-06-brass

Norma especially has been proven by me to be exceptional brass in the .25-06 cartridge cases even when fireformed for the AI version. It demonstrates long life and consistency. Nosler and Hornady, not so much but not as chancy (or expensive) as Bertram by any means.

It's always good to have choices.

;)

These would be my choice 6mm, 22-250, 300WSM
We have norma 22-250 Rem in stock.

For Bertram, it wouldn't really make a lot of sense for us to bring in brass that's even semi-regularly available in the US. Bertram brass will be on par with Nosler as far as price goes, and that's just based on their pricing, plus a big jump for actual landed cost in the US, plus retail mark-up.

Maybe you should get out more...

Here are 4 alternatives for the .25-06 brass, all being better than Bertram ever could be:

View attachment 593500
https://www.midwayusa.com/interest-hub/25-06-brass

Norma especially has been proven by me to be exceptional brass in the .25-06 cartridge cases even when fireformed for the AI version. It demonstrates long life and consistency. Nosler and Hornady, not so much but not as chancy (or expensive) as Bertram by any means.

It's always good to have choices.

;)
I've been out and all 4 of those that you have listed are inferior compared to Peterson and Bertram. I'd use Winchester or Remington before I used any of the 4 you mentioned.

I'm not looking for options...... I'm looking for good brass.

I think RRP is looking at bringing in good brass where there aren't any "options" or extremely limited options , like the 7WSM. If you can't find "good brass" from 6 current makers of 25-06 then …….

Last edited:
I've been out and all 4 of those that you have listed are inferior compared to Peterson and Bertram. I'd use Winchester or Remington before I used any of the 4 you mentioned.

I'm not looking for options...... I'm looking for good brass.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how different from reality.

Bertram has been terrible and will continue to be terrible. Nosler is not too far behind in both lack of quality and high costs.

Peterson I agree with along with ADG and Alpha.

And I have used Remington and Winchester in the past but currently Winchester is having exceptions due to manufacturing problems. Remington just needs to get off their butts and make something.

Enjoy your choices!

😊

Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how different from reality.

Bertram has been terrible and will continue to be terrible. Nosler is not too far behind in both lack of quality and high costs.

Peterson I agree with along with ADG and Alpha.

And I have used Remington and Winchester in the past but currently Winchester is having exceptions due to manufacturing problems. Remington just needs to get off their butts and make something.

Enjoy your choices!

😊
Which of the Bertram have you used that's been terrible and what was terrible about it?