Importing Bertram Brass - Feedback Requested

7mm and 300 SAUM. having used both Bertram and Norma in both the Bertram has held up a lot better to upper end loads.
having multiple options means you are not waiting for the once a year production that has been a problem in the past with most going to backorders leaving very little for the rest of us.
I have exactly the opposite experience. Bertram is soft.

compared to what? have 21 reloads on 7 SAUM and still going, Norma can't come close or the extractor groove starts to collapse making it almost impossible to fit the shell holder, will not waste my time with ADG and their limited production and fighting for scraps. not really any others available to even consider

compared to what? have 21 reloads on 7 SAUM and still going, Norma can't come close or the extractor groove starts to collapse making it almost impossible to fit the shell holder, will not waste my time with ADG and their limited production and fighting for scraps. not really any others available to even consider
I tried it in .338 Edge. Primer pockets were loose in no time; weight of cases also varied a lot, as did neck thickness. Just Google the topic and you will see lots of folks have issues with it.

I use Lapua in one of my .338 LMs; Norma in the other. I found it interesting that the annealing codes on my AMP only differed by 1. Not sure what that means, but IMO, Norma brass hold up fairly well. But if you like Bertram, more power to you.

I tried it in .338 Edge. Primer pockets were loose in no time; weight of cases also varied a lot, as did neck thickness. Just Google the topic and you will see lots of folks have issues with it.

I use Lapua in one of my .338 LMs; Norma in the other. I found it interesting that the annealing codes on my AMP only differed by 1. Not sure what that means, but IMO, Norma brass hold up fairly well. But if you like Bertram, more power to you.
the first runs that came here were soft for the edge well known problem but was fixed on future shipments. the SAUM and PRC that i use have all been in the last 5-6 years.

the first runs that came here were soft for the edge well known problem but was fixed on future shipments. the SAUM and PRC that i use have all been in the last 5-6 years.
I think this is a good point. It's a manufacturing process that can be improved upon. For example, Bertram is currently improving their 375 Ruger brass right now.

Related question: has anyone had experience with Quality Cartridge brass? They're out of Maryland.

Compared to my Hornady, seven WSM and my federal seven WSM my amp always has a higher number for the betram Brass, which means it is harder, but that doesn't mean it's better just saying that it is a harder make up

405 Winchester if you can... Bruce makes the stuff and it's a royal pain in the rear to find. Hornady simply doesn't care anymore about some cartridges. If you decide to bring that 1 in let me know and I'll drop the hint on a couple of 405 groups too so it moves for ya.