Importing Bertram Brass - Feedback Requested

I think this is a good point. It's a manufacturing process that can be improved upon. For example, Bertram is currently improving their 375 Ruger brass right now.

Related question: has anyone had experience with Quality Cartridge brass? They're out of Maryland.
I've been on a back order from them for some 7 stw for about 2 years now.

We are planning to import Bertram Brass in the near future.

Let us know if there are any calibers you're on the hunt for - Bertram has quite the list to choose from.

We sell a lot of hard to find brass and components, especially dangerous game and metric calibers (as well as some of the best deals on bulk handgun reloading components).

(For those who might not know, Betram Bullet Co and Betram USA have ended their business relationship.)

-Raven Rocks Precision

Do they make 284, Winchester and 300 saum? I think those would be good options.

compared to what? have 21 reloads on 7 SAUM and still going, Norma can't come close or the extractor groove starts to collapse making it almost impossible to fit the shell holder, will not waste my time with ADG and their limited production and fighting for scraps. not really any others available to even consider
I agree the Bertram that I have is hard and holds up to a bunch of punishment

Bertram USA closed as I understand it and Bertram Inc which is in Australia is still operating. Hence why RRP is importing it I suppose?
Bertram has been imported by many places over the past years with many of those importers stopping future business with Bertram brass due to multiple inconsistency issues as well as other aspects of business.

Bertram has been imported by many places over the past years with many of those importers stopping future business with Bertram brass due to multiple inconsistency issues as well as other aspects of business.
Hmmm. Just going by what it said on the BertramUSA website. I've read some negative reports about it also but most of what I read has been positive. Iva also read negative reports about just about every other maker as well. Some more than others. Anyways….. hopefully any issues they've had have been figured out. My Bertram 7WSM brass is excellent.