I am going to drop this and walk away 🤣

This is a rerelease of an old scope that was issued on some Mk12 SPRs. They're offering them for a while because cloners want them. They'll sell every one they make in short order. It's not for people who want a reasonably priced scope with modern features, it's for people who want something as close to what was issued decades ago as possible.

Not sure why anyone would pay that for short range targets and I might be missing something. Please enlighten me.

The guys who like to build Clones of weapons supplied to various special groups, the smaller the contract, the bigger the clone market desire and the money to get there.

I work with a guy, he's completely eat up with Clones, he's got one that is close to $25k into it and he says he is not done.

That is not their primary market. And I use the MIL- C reticle just fine for hunting.
Let me rephrase my comment — I wish NF would come out with a reticle that would work better than its current offerings for my kind of hunting where a quick shot in dark timber at less than 50 yards is as likely as a ranged and dialed shot at over 600. I am thinking something simple but bold like the SWFA mil-quad or a Leupold TMR modified with thicker outside posts. If they would combine that with FFP, a 4x erector to help keep the reticle usable throughout the power range, a capped windage turret, top end between 12 and 16X, and 24 ounces or lower, I think a lot of hunters would buy.

For me, the current SFP 2.5-10x42 would work fine with a reticle like I described and a capped windage turret.

Last edited:
For all the whitetail hunting that I do all I need is my Leica ERi 2.5-10 #4 reticle.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 8

Recent Posts