How Many Are True "LR" Shooters?

"Best" rifle kill, Trans Pecos mule deer from shooting rail in high rack truck, 548 yds (verified with lazer range finder), Win Model 70 in 270 with Leupold 2-7 scope. Hold over. Happened in about 2005 or so. I had been shooting that rifle since I was a kid, many many round down range at targets and game learning the exact hold overs.
Best "modern" rifle kill was NM antelope at 440 yds, custom 7 Sherman Short/NF NXS 5.5-22 off tripod with arca rail. Happened last year. Almost seemed too easy.
I regularly shoot steel to 700 yds with my hunting rifles, but also have two dedicated range rifles in 260 and 308. Bang a lot of steel at all yardages out to 700 (private range) and always practice dialing/shooting off the reticle as well as the turrets.

I used to shoot out to a mile and was in that mindset that I wanted to shoot something over 1000 yards so bad. I never did and realized that I was good with that because as others have stated, it gets pretty dicey (for me anyways). What made me decide not to attempt any shots at 1000 or more was actually the practicing at extreme ranges. It’s just so easy for anything to be calculated wrong or slight movement of the shooter during the shot. It’s all amplified exponentially at those ranges.

I’ll take 700 yard shots for sure. If the wind is really calm, I’ll push it to 800. All my shots are always prone as well out that far. But that is as far as I’ll shoot on game. Just my personal limit. I don’t bash others who do take shots on game out at 1000 and beyond. If they can get it done, more power to them.