How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Your site popped up on Facebook, really glad it did, I'm an old man but I have several long range rifles and I can only shoot out to 500 yds at home so I'm always interested in peoples thoughts about going 1,000 yds and beyond
Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have

One of the members at Aurora Sportsman club told me about your site when I qualified to shoot at 600 yards.

Found lrh while searching data for the 338 RUM. I enjoy learning and the information found here through the forum and articles. The advice found here has helped make better decisions when purchasing my last scope and range finder.

LRH always showed up when googling cartridges and rifles. It's been a tremendous resource for me the last 7 years or so and I finally became a member.

Honestly, I came over due to a contest offered in March. I'm pretty good at lurking and just reading. Don't know the first thing about taking a shot over 300. Fascinated by the idea of it, however.

Googled 6.5 Creedmoor for elk. Learned a jillion times what I thought I would. FWIW I'm building a 280 AI for my hunt. But, the creed is a whitetail killing machine.

I appreciate the opportunity to join the discussion. I've been watching for awhile and enjoying the information. I'm a life long hunter, but just recently become interested in long range shooting and possibly hunting.

i have been member of several hunting forums and kinda stumble to LRH forums and it has been fun all the way.

Got back in to shooting, hunting and just sstarted reloading within last couple years. Good friend and member on this forum introduced it to me.

I Googled a Ballistics question and your site was one that popped up. I read some of the responses and liked the site so much, I created an account. I've got a CraigsCustomRifles in 338-375 Ruger that I'm getting ready to wring out. 300 gr Berger at 2,700 FPS. My 1st attempt at Loading/Reloading a Wildcat and am sure the expertise of this Site will be beneficent.

I was just looking for forums that focused on western big game hunting, and stumbled on this one. I don't post much, but I've read some pretty good stuff on here.