How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Spending an embarrassing amount of time geeking out on the subject over the last handful of years, google originally led me to the forum and it's been a great compilation of knowledge. It was finally time I actually joined so I can interact with the community!

I enjoy learning what has been working for other people in long range. I'm currently in grad school studying Wildlife, and am getting into long range hunting more. I have a competitive shooting background (shot a lot of competitions through high school), and recently picked up a CA 300 WM that I'm shooting .5 MOA groups with at 1000 yards. I thought long range hunting would be the next step!

I don't remember how I heard about this forum but I stalked it for awhile and decided to give it a try. I appreciate the invite to the forum. I'm new to lrs and there aren't many opportunities that I know of near me in Ky. Thanks again

It's been a little while but I think I googled something about long range shooting and I found lrh. Been loving it ever since.

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

I have always liked way people give advice on this sight the most there is a lot less crud that you have to sift through. I am also a Gunsmithing and like to stay up with the times