Help! seekins vs fierce vs others..

0a56b2d0-5bf9-499b-a343-e97a94ff4d0a-1_all_3925.jpg

Don't judge me on the mount! On hand, free, shoots great, hate to change it.

Finally got a chance to hit the range. Boy does this gun shoot! Shots 10,11,12 out of the gun. Looking forward to stepping back to 200yards

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 11.05.23 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 11.05.23 AM.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 24
Fierce made in Canada is a very accurate rifle. Fierce made in Utah is a crap shoot.
Made in Canada line up,
Fury, Carbon Fury, Edge, Twisted Edge, Carbon Edge, Carbon Titanium Edge.
Any of the Edges with come with the factory target show what ammo they used to achieve the .5 MOA.

I have a Fierce Carbon rival in 300 prc, it weighs 8lb 4.4 oz with Zeiss Conquest V4 6-24x scope, and fierce muzzle brake. Recoil is really nothing, but boy does it "jump"! Quick follow ups would be hard, but those bullets go right where you aim. My 2 boys and I have all shot 3 shot groups between 0.8 and 0.9" with the eld-m factory loads, 1 to 1.5" with the eld-x factory loads (indoor 100 yd range). The carbon barrel does have 2-3 places that I'd call "hickeys" (small pit that is not perfectly smooth on the outside of the barrel), and I was a little put off by that, but I really have no complaints and enjoy shooting it. I'm happy with it and not thinking of sending it back for the obligatory 0.5", cuz we probably could do better, and someone else (like the proof testers at a factory) surely could. But it really is a joy to have something that light shoot the way it does... at least to us.