HELP NEEDED...

Check out bugholes.com pretty sure he can chamber that for you. He does great work
I am loving this thread, simply because the next step in my hobby is building my own rifle. The prefit remmage barrel system might have to be my first build. My only problem... deciding which caliber LOL
Why choose only one caliber?

I just don't know what type of vice you're needing for a carbon wrap barrel I've got one for my steel barrel and one action wrench that I use for taking off the barrel with no problem not leaving marks on the barrel if this something you're going to do in the future get go no go gauges for your calipers and then save time and money doing it yourself

I just don't know what type of vice you're needing for a carbon wrap barrel I've got one for my steel barrel and one action wrench that I use for taking off the barrel with no problem not leaving marks on the barrel if this something you're going to do in the future get go no go gauges for your calipers and then save time and money doing it yourself
I use a PMA barrel vice. And have scrap strips of leather that cover the shank of the barrel and prevents me from getting any marks. I've also heard but never tried using drywall tape

I used a cut toilet paper roll and wrapped it around the barrel
One of the best I have use is black FRICTION tape it must be this type it will leave a sticky residue behind (which can be easily removed with gun scrubber or goo be gone) what I would like is that it sticks to the barrel and to the vise

Recent Posts