Help me decide!!

I absolutely can say that the McMillan Game hunter feels Amazing to "ME"
It's built on my Inherited 700 BDL, in 30-06 AI. I absolutely love it. I wish you were in NJ as we could go out shooting for you to see for yourself how it feels.

I absolutely recommend it. But that really doesn't help much because it's you and how you feel holding the rifle up against your shoulder and cheek weld fit. Like Feenix stated it's tuff for online buying. You can't feel it yourself which is massively unfortunate.

I was just lucky I researched my decision just like you are doing and it panned out for me. I love the feel of it from cheek weld to palm swell to the forend not being round which I don't like for shooting off of stuff or bipod. It really hit every nail for me and couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Best of luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241009_120338_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241009_120338_Gallery.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 5
I absolutely can say that the McMillan Game hunter feels Amazing to "ME"
It's built on my Inherited 700 BDL, in 30-06 AI. I absolutely love it. I wish you were in NJ as we could go out shooting for you to see for yourself how it feels.

I absolutely recommend it. But that really doesn't help much because it's you and how you feel holding the rifle up against your shoulder and cheek weld fit. Like Feenix stated it's tuff for online buying. You can't feel it yourself which is massively unfortunate.

I was just lucky I researched my decision just like you are doing and it panned out for me. I love the feel of it from cheek weld to palm swell to the forend not being round which I don't like for shooting off of stuff or bipod. It really hit every nail for me and couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Best of luck
I have a christensen arms traverse that im basing my feel off of for the game hunter. I am in love with the traverse stock and im trying to find something lighter. So the game hunter is easily my best option for that and im hoping it fits similarly or better!