• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Any one near Tenn. I how some retumbo and rl 25 to sell and also, 1000 fed. 215m primers, around 950 cci m.

3rd Generation Shooting Supply has lots of Berger 7mm 180gr Hybrids in stock so im going to try those instead of the VLD.

I see that some Internet retailers are taking full advantage of the current propellant shortage by jacking prices up. Bruno and Powder Valley have increased their pricing on a weekly basis. It's almost 12 dollars higher now than what it was a month ago.

Thats **** poor IMO.

Need to get some charcoal, sulfur and the grindstones out....lol

I am beginning to think it Wholesalers causing the price increase. Midway's price for 300 WSM Norma brand brass is $175/100, Federal Primers at Gamaliel are $63 / 1000.

I talked to my local shop a bit on this today. The 22's were $4 per 40 round box. Needless to say I didn't buy any. The clerk I talked to said they've been buying from dang near anyone and often aren't buying through their normal wholesalers. They're getting ripped off and passing the ripoff on down the road to us.
Supply and demand will balance this out eventually, but can we afford to shoot once supply and price finally balance with demand?? This hick (me) is thinking the shakeup was engineered to push prices to unaffordable levels and nothing more.

100% agreed.

If you care to rtemember back before the school shootings, one of Obama's ideas was to increase the price of ammunition ( and components though he has no idea what components are and cares less I'm sure) to levels that would make the purchases unsustainable....

I'd say thats what is occuring.

There was just a long article in the NRA's American Rifleman (this month) about there is really no shortage (documented with manufacturers) and that people are buying the stuff up as fast as they can. I'd agree with that premise 100% as well.

I received notice from Midway yesterday morning that they had Federal GM210 primers in stock (I had asked for notification BTW). By the time I got home from work at 7:00 pm, they were sold out.

Normally, I buy 5K primers at a time, or 24 pounds of propellant or 2000 pills to carry me through a year, but the stuff is getting sucked up as fast as it shows up....

Someone, somewhere is building a helluva stash.:D

It ain't me either.

I have enough of everything for the foreseeable future including this fall and winter and I have thousands of 22's in bricks. I bought 10 bricks of just Wolf Match Extra last year in anticipation of a couple years of indoor pistol leagues because I got a quantity price. I haven't seen any Wolf Match Extra for a long time....

don't kid yourself. The Obama administration knows exactly what they're doing. This is just a ultimate smokescreen to what's really going on. Economy, jobs etc.

Cheers