• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I'm glad you got your H. 1000. Just a bummer you had to pay Bruno gouger prices!

Cheers

Wow, Bruno's is trying to rip people off. It was $10 a pound cheaper at 3 rd Generation on Tuesday.

Ive been travelling from Glasgow, MT to Coeur d Alene Id. Im finding stuff along the drive in various small shops on alternate routes every couple of weeks. If you look around and keep live backorders going. You will get much of what you need, you need to travel a bit or put in more backorders, Eventually it comes in. Its working for me.

I'm glad you got your H. 1000. Just a bummer you had to pay Bruno gouger prices!

Cheers

Wow, Bruno's is trying to rip people off. It was $10 a pound cheaper at 3 rd Generation on Tuesday.

Kind of reminds me of the AR scenario. Take full advantage of a situation (crisis) sounds like an Obama credo.

Bruno's is a screw job plain and simple.

I know the price is high but I am local so I dont pay the hazmat or shipping. Have not been able to buy H1000 here since before last Christmas.

Desertbull, not your fault Bruno's is jacking up the price. if I had not bought some from 3rd Gen earlier this week I would of been buying too. Would not of been happy, but would have bought.

No issue with that, however, when you screw everyone else, it leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth and people don't forget.....

Desertbull, not your fault Bruno's is jacking up the price. if I had not bought some from 3rd Gen earlier this week I would of been buying too. Would not of been happy, but would have bought.

FYI, being a businessman (and having an Internet website as well as a physical retail outlet) just like Bruno's but not in this venue, I wrote a lengthy letter to Amy Bruno this morning. I don't expect an answer because, frankly, I didn't 'spare the rod' in my note about what I consider gouging the customer and being arbitrary and capricious in their pricing.

Now is not the time to be sticking it to their customer base over greed because thats what it is, when you compare their pricing to everyone else's, something I do, every morning. Shopping for components has become a daily ritual with my morning coffee.

The retail markup on our sport is already high enough without gouging even more in the name of greed or whatever.

Wideners sold out of AA2000 pretty quickly (it's a dandy large pill 308 Caliber powder) but not before I got 16 pounds.....:)

FYI, being a businessman (and having an Internet website as well as a physical retail outlet) just like Bruno's but not in this venue, I wrote a lengthy letter to Amy Bruno this morning. I don't expect an answer because, frankly, I didn't 'spare the rod' in my note about what I consider gouging the customer and being arbitrary and capricious in their pricing.

Now is not the time to be sticking it to their customer base over greed because thats what it is, when you compare their pricing to everyone else's, something I do, every morning. Shopping for components has become a daily ritual with my morning coffee.

The retail markup on our sport is already high enough without gouging even more in the name of greed or whatever.

That's awesome! Let us know if you get any response...

I don't believe I will because their pricing is an arbitrary action on their part (as evidenced by comparing their pricing to everyone else, something thats easy to to with the Internet). I see no logical reason other than personal greed.

Like the one poster stated, he can buy at the store, physically, and avoid the Haz-mat and ship cost, but, the pricing minus those incurred charges (something you will pay with any out of state retailer) is still higher than any other retailer.....and I used to consider Cabelas to be high priced....

At one point Graff's posted (on their Hodgdon list) that Universal Clays was unavailable due to a supply disruption, not that I use that powder (don't even own a shotgun other than a mantle piece side by side), but, at least Graffs was up front about a situation and the pricing remained unchanged.

Every retailer is incrementally raising their pricing to reflect the market, however, Bruno's jumped right in (months ago) and jacked the pricing up substantially, something I find unacceptable in light of the fact that we can all shop every retailer that has a website....

Recent Posts