• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

ZSteinle

Just curious if there would be support on LRH to set up a new thread where members can post what their local reloading stores have in stock. If someone is in desperate need to get something maybe someone somewhere would have it in stock where possibly the LRH member could purchase and mail the product to someone in need, or that person could call the store and see if they could send them the product. I know my local stores appear to have a lot of berger bullets in stock compared to other places i have seen. Just a thought.

Just say "In Need" and what items/location. We have been doing it here in MT. Contact is made and then PMs from there.

Example: MTDOGGER whom I do not know was in need of primers. Happen to find them at a store 210 miles round trip. I made it happen....

Others have been very thoughtful and helped me as well:D

Keep it going people!!!!!!!!

And to you folks sitting on Enough bullets, brass, powders etc. to last 3 lifetimes, be kind and help someone out in need.

And to you folks sitting on Enough bullets, brass, powders etc. to last 3 lifetimes, be kind and help someone out in need.

^^^ NOOO chit :D I've been fortunate enough to help a couple guys out, I've told them all not to thank me but to pay it forward.

t

I'd be interested in a thread as described in the OP. I'm in a fairly small town with no good reloading store, so especially online retailers would be helpful.

LRH themed products specifically makes sense.

absolutely. I will run by my local store and take pictures or post a list of what they have LR related products. bullets, powder, primer, brass. Not sure on the powder though.

Pictures will not load so i will list
remington 270wsm brass 1000pcs approx
reming 7 mag brass 500 approx
nosler 300 win mag brass
nosler 7mm ultra brass
nosler 300 h&H brass
nosler 300 saum brass
nosler 7 stw brass
nosler 7mag brass
nosler 25-06 brass
nosler 280 ack brass
nosler 30-06 brass
nosler 270 wsm brass
remington 300 ultra brass
sierrra 300gr SMK
berger .224 90 vld
berger 6mm 115 vld
berger 270 150 and 140 gr.
berger 7mm 180 targets
berger 6.5mm 120 targets and 130 vld target
berger 270 130 vld hunting
berger 30 cal 155 vld hunting and target
berger 30 cal 185 vld hunting
berger 30 cal 210gr bt target long range
berger 30 cal 230gr OTM
berger 338 cal 300 grain otm

more than happy to help anyone out

maybe this would help fight the gougers also.

Cheers

PS: powder Valley has reloader 22, 25, 33. If this helps anyone.

If someone comes across some 6mm/243 Berger 87 gr VLD hunting bullets I would really appreciate it. I can't find them anywhere, and all the stores I've talked to say they won't have them till june or july. Thanks guys! Cool thread idea by the way. :D

If someone's local stores has 400+ 162 grain 7mm hornady A-Maxs let me know. Looking for 400-600 if possible.

I was told by a fellow that this APP is a good one to have since stuff is flying off the shelves almost as fast as it gets brought in.

For instance, I check daily multiple times for certain powders at several vendors.

I caught Varget one pounders this week at Powder valley and quickly ordered.

By the time I was done, I tried to order some more for a friend and it was already toast.

Anyway, it looks like this is only available for android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsurway.gunbot

That APP would be great if I had not just traded for an I phone.. LOL I have everything I need but powder, I have to manually check through all of my known sites every day. Very little if any available for the last 2 months. I am sure that everyone is looking the same. Any help locating 4350, 4831, H1000, Varget, WSF or any other recommended powders for .45 auto and/or .300 win mag let me know. Thanks