Hammer bullets

Reports require fast twist for hammer bullets. Caution reads: Be sure twist is fast enough. So I guess I have to sell my rifles to use Hammer bullets. Ie. Sell 3006 in 10" and buy 9" twist. Really?
shoot the 150 Power Hammer for all the animals you want, I have taken 12 animals in Africa and deer here and the work great and easy to load

Some of the monos like Barnes retain all their weight and form a big mushroom. The Hammers shed their nose. Are we sure the Hammers have better terminal performance? After all many shooters say the same thing about Barnes regarding terminal performance.
I've shot quite a bit of both, I'll never shoot a Barnes again, not nearly as lethal as the Hammer nor do they track through the animal as well.

Darn, what have you been feeding those buggers.

But don't you think that when it comes to deer speed kills. A light for caliber Hammer or any mono at 3500+ fps will level any deer.
Yes, absolutely with monos speed kills….I always drop down in bullet weight with monos……I just loaded 122 Hammer Hunter HHTs in a 270 wsm at 3425 fps….can't wait to see how they perform!

I've shot quite a bit of both, I'll never shoot a Barnes again, not nearly as lethal as the Hammer nor do they track through the animal as well.
I can appreciate that. After the Hammer sheds it's petals, it becomes pretty much a flat nosed solid. Flat nosed solids give the deepest and straightest penetration for dangerous game bullets.

I can appreciate that. After the Hammer sheds it's petals, it becomes pretty much a flat nosed solid. Flat nosed solids give the deepest and straightest penetration for dangerous game bullets.
They retain a higher sectional density and maintain speed and cavitation through the vitals unlike the Barnes or bonded bullets.

As you can see, there are a bunch of Hammer fans here. I am not a brand centric buyer, but tried them and found they work as advertised. I started with 7RM 9.5 twist. My go to was Berger 168's and Nosler 160 AB's. There is nothing wrong with what I was using, but the HH131 opened my eyes. Sold the 7RM and went with 8 twist to accommodate more bullet options. To be honest, I still shoot lighter mono's in the new rifle. They are a breeze to load, and the extra speed they bring to the table is a bonus.

So what is your point? I don't refuse to try anything, but when what I am trying does not work up to expectations, I don't continue to throw money away trying to make things work. I deal strictly out of the box firearms, not custom built expensive firearms.
I didn't reply to anything you said, so I was clearly talking to the OP. Don't know why you would think that I was talking to you and get all defensive…

Yes, absolutely with monos speed kills….I always drop down in bullet weight with monos……I just loaded 122 Hammer Hunter HHTs in a 270 wsm at 3425 fps….can't wait to see how they perform!
No need to wait. That will crush any deer. Recently there was a post here somewhere about a guy that flattened a brown bear with one shot of a 130 mono from a 300 RUM at 4,000 fps. 4,000 fps, yikes that's a lot of cavitation. o_O