Hammer Bullets

I am getting ready to work up a load for my wsm too. I order some 174 for elk but I may order some 124 for these deer too

Thanks
Buck
I'm way over the book Max for Charge Weight but I'm seeing no signs of pressure, I'm also working with StaBall 6.5 and its showing promise but its sketchy when you start approaching pressure

Last edited:
@ rockymtman.

Oh by the way, I called Steve today at 3 pm to ask about a bullet before I placed and order for bullet not on site. Completed order at 3:15 and Bullets were shipped 3 hrs later. Great customer service Steve

Thanks
Buck

Less than 24 hrs later they are at my door. Wow again. That may be a record from Montana to Florida

Thanks

Buck

Update and probably found my 6.5X47 accuracy load. Going to use it on antelope this fall in New Mexico. 100, 200 and 300 yards.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Antelope are going to be in trouble. Do you have any velocity numbers? I still need to chronograph my 124 HH load out of my 6.5x47.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.