Glock 48 Tritium sights

My somewhat new hellcat came with tritium sights. I really like the pistol and sights and that's why I'm interested in putting the sights on the Glock.
Yeah I like the sights on the Hellcat too. But the longer distance shots with it is harder for me due to the "U" notched rear sight. I can still hit things at 100 yards but it's not as easy for me as with traditional notched sights. The three dot night sights are fine. I just prefer dot over dot. That said the sights I got for the G23 is just a tritium front sight. The HC is a better pocket pistol for me. but it is a little large for that. I may end up with a 43X or 48 in the future. The slide stop isn't easy to lock the slide on the HC. Which is needed to clear double feeds or other malfunctions.

Oh btw the Glock plastic front sight is easy to remove. I don't know what the new ones look like but the older Glocks I just pulled them off with a pair of plyers. Get the right installation tool so you can get the proper torque with locktite.

The slide stop isn't easy to lock the slide on the HC. Which is needed to clear double feeds or other malfunctions.
Derailing my own thread a bit here but I was curious if you actually had any feed issues with the hellcat? Mine has been flawlessly feeding but I only have about 300 down the tube so far.
And it's nice to have choices for sights because unlike you I prefer the U notch but haven't tried shooting at 100 yards! 😉

Derailing my own thread a bit here but I was curious if you actually had any feed issues with the hellcat? Mine has been flawlessly feeding but I only have about 300 down the tube so far.
And it's nice to have choices for sights because unlike you I prefer the U notch but haven't tried shooting at 100 yards! 😉
Mine has been flawless in feeding. Typically I shoot 500 rounds before carrying. But these days I run 100-150 and run them if flawless. I have about 300 down the pipe right now too. I took mine out to 200 yards but wasn't too consistent, 300 yards was a bit of a joke. 100 yards I was hitting a plow disc pretty consistent.

Here's a clip first time I shot 96 yards with the HC. The sights were still off and you can hear the wind sometimes. You can't see the steel well because it's a dot on the hillside. But you can hear the delay in the hits.