GLFA 300 win mag

Shot ten rounds today and it was all in the name of sighting in. I can say my mounting job was excellent. However I need to find my bore sight. Dang thing has walked off. However the rifle did well. Hit fairly consistently ... now where is that $$%#& bore sight.

Following the progression; since an AR15 is a .223 and an AR10 is a .308, does that make one of these rifles an AR05?

Let's see some targets, and of course more pics of the rifle because we can never have too many of those!

Following the progression; since an AR15 is a .223 and an AR10 is a .308, does that make one of these rifles an AR05?

Let's see some targets, and of course more pics of the rifle because we can never have too many of those!
Ar05. I like it. Glfa calls an GL10. I think we need to influence this.

Really hope they get some more magazines made for these. I'd at least like a second 5 rounder, but it's been months since they were in stock anywhere.

Mine has proven to be very accurate approximately 2 boxes of ammo through it and (2) 1/2 MOA groups very happy about that. I am having a feeding issue though and not sure what it is? Bolt closes across the top of the next round like either the bolt doesn't go back far enough or the magazine is too low? if I fill the mag and manually cycle it will cycle all rounds every time. I am shooting suppressed so not sure if that effects the cycling of the next round?

Attachments

• 459257830_361467873704521_4390874721158121049_n.jpg
    459257830_361467873704521_4390874721158121049_n.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 2
Either try hotter ammo or better yet a lighter buffer and/or spring. Ammo cost way more than those parts. Since an adjustable gas block won't help it sounds like the gas port is a bit to small.

Mine has proven to be very accurate approximately 2 boxes of ammo through it and (2) 1/2 MOA groups very happy about that. I am having a feeding issue though and not sure what it is? Bolt closes across the top of the next round like either the bolt doesn't go back far enough or the magazine is too low? if I fill the mag and manually cycle it will cycle all rounds every time. I am shooting suppressed so not sure if that effects the cycling of the next round?
Have you ran it out to distance? Curious if it hold together

Tubbs Flat buffer spring. Provides more pressure when closed. But less pressure near the end of cycling. I would take the can off first. It still doesn't cycle. Then install the tubbs spring. If it works. Then the suppressor is causing it to cycle to fast. In that case install a gas block. Make sure to get one with ten or more settings. Another brand of AR that comes in 300 Win mag had a block from the factory with three settings. One was too much. The other to little. I like the Aero. But they are on back order at the moment.

Last edited:
Just got back from range with mine. I reload. Sierra 175 grain match Kings. MP 700 Powder 75.4 grains. 3.6 COL. Hornady brass. 1/2 to 1 inch groups. It ran flawlessly. I did discover it didn't feed Berger VLD bullets well. Had the same problem trying them in my AR10's. Two pointed. Want to hang up in the chamber. Going to stick with the Sierra 175 match kings. Common enough to find deals on. And they run great in all of my gas guns. MP powder is extremely affordable. Plus it is a ball powder. So it burns cooler.

Last edited: