GLFA 300 win mag

I have two of those and a few at-10's from them. You won't see any reviews because they just released the 300win mag in October and I actually have the first one they sold.
Unfortunately I have not had a ton of time to shoot it. I have about a box of ammo through it.
Hope you are not expecting a Nemo omen. That it is not. It has above average fit and finish. The barrel is not anything special from why I can see. Think factory rifle. Accuracy I can say with factory ammo I tried is again not thing special.

After working with the ar-10 in 243 I can say I was able to get sub moa with handloads. 75gr hammer hht.

I had several fail to feed in the first box of ammo on my 300. But that is not unheard of.

Overall it's a great rifle for the price. In fact you get much more than you expect for that price. I have a box of hammer 163gr hht .30 cal bullets I'll be loading for it sometime this winter to see how accurate I can get it.

The staff and customer service is as good as it gets. Very nice people. Bolt catch failed on my .243 first week. They replaced it on the spot and handed it back in about 10 min.

Wish I had more on how well it shoots but simply been to busy hunting to get it dialed it.
But you are gonna be more than extremely pleased with it . Side note I replaced the brake with a salmon river solutions simply for the looks. Never shot it with the factory break so it may work fine.
You should head over my way to shoot it, have a 400 yd range that's private, and thinking your in my area since they replaced your bolt catch while you waited. The do some nice work, like to know what you find on accuracy .

I'm probably not to far from you as I'm only 20 min from them. I also have a 400 yard private range at my place.
But it's always fun to shoot with others if you would like to check one out.

I sell quite a few GLFA's here in Michigan. Mostly 450 Bushmaster, and 350 Legend, and I've never heard a complaint regarding fit and finish, or accuracy. Personally, I swap out the pistol grip on all of them as soon as they get delivered, and the butt stock on the 450's and AR10 308's, because the Mil Spec stuff is garbage. Looks like that Win Mag comes with a MagPul stock at least? I'd still loose the pistol grip!! They are priced right!!

Actually, I think them starting off with a 5 round mag is a great idea--- usually with new AR rifles, they start with a 10 round and then either block or shorten to get 5 round cap. Here in CO you can only use a 5 round mag for semi auto hunting--- I jad a prototype small frame 308 a while back and had to make my own block to take it hunting.

Keep an eye on your extractor- they seem to be a weak link in larger AR's....also, keep in mind that this is a proprietary design so make sure to order spare parts to have on hand if something breaks as you won't be able to get readily available parts anywhere else ( been through that a few times with smaller companies)--- also- check into barrel extension availability If you plan on doing a different cartridge or barrel company

It looks fun, but I'm super wary of proprietary designs- they have bit me a few times when parts werent available or the company quit making them or went out of business

Ok I'm stoked. Who else has one? I have one on order and I hope it arrives soon. But not alot is said about it. If any one would like to share about their experiences, I would love to hear about it. The rifle is blessed with a 24" stainless barrel and comes with one five shot mag. I think this will be a great shooter. Can't wait to stretch it out.
How does this stand along side of a Noreen? Can you get 30 rd. mags for it? Is the trigger adjustable? What barrel do they use? So many questions- Ha. So happy someone else is making these commercially. Very happy for you, I would like to hear follow-ups later after you get a chance to run it. Will you be able to get spring sets for it to trim it out. Happy Shooting.

I sell quite a few GLFA's here in Michigan. Mostly 450 Bushmaster, and 350 Legend, and I've never heard a complaint regarding fit and finish, or accuracy. Personally, I swap out the pistol grip on all of them as soon as they get delivered, and the butt stock on the 450's and AR10 308's, because the Mil Spec stuff is garbage. Looks like that Win Mag comes with a MagPul stock at least? I'd still loose the pistol grip!! They are priced right!!
lol yep same thing I did swapped out crap to magpul grips. Accuracy is ok. It's not what most of us on here expect from our rifles but compared to most factory stuff they are pretty good. 1.5" groups at 100 with factory ammo is what to expect.

They are not selling you high end stuff and they know it. Great people selling very solid products for a fair price. You can see all staff really likes the jobs they have.

I would say fit and finish is better than or on par with psa.

How does this stand along side of a Noreen? Can you get 30 rd. mags for it? Is the trigger adjustable? What barrel do they use? So many questions- Ha. So happy someone else is making these commercially. Very happy for you, I would like to hear follow-ups later after you get a chance to run it. Will you be able to get spring sets for it to trim it out. Happy Shooting.
No 30 round yet I honestly don't see anything more than 20 because the length it would hang down. Currently only 5 rounds they are working on 10 rounds.
Barrels come from a company of unknown origin. I heard but never confirmed they came from a company owned by a friend of the owner of glfa. It's not any well known brand and I am not sure they will ever tell anyone. Trigger is mil spec so no. But should be able to drop in any good trigger.

No 30 round yet I honestly don't see anything more than 20 because the length it would hang down. Currently only 5 rounds they are working on 10 rounds.
Barrels come from a company of unknown origin. I heard but never confirmed they came from a company owned by a friend of the owner of glfa. It's not any well known brand and I am not sure they will ever tell anyone. Trigger is mil spec so no. But should be able to drop in any good trigger.
Thanks

No 30 rounds for any 300wm AR. 14 rounds yes. Noreen has 10 round single stack from the looks of the pic.

At one time, didn't KAK make one? Or maybe that was the 300wsm
KAK did make 300wsm 19" barreled complete uppers. Not many make 300wm or any long action magnums in AR style semi's. POF did for awhile, nemo, Noreen, Barrett and petra-falkor is all I can think of.