Elk hunting and Bullet Technology

Got to be honest, I didn't watch the videos? From the comments didn't figure I'd enjoy them. It is kinda like a friend of mine once told me. When he was filling out his tax forms. He just kept calling the IRS help line until he got the answer he liked.

Did not watch videos too based on comments, but I have only used the same bullets that have put meat on the table for over half a century. Good enough for me. I shoot deer or elk dead in tracks. Don't need to know all the fangle scientific stuff. I am to busy processing my game. Thank you Remington cor-lokt bullets.

I bet the elk he hunts fall over dead from all the B.S. coming from him! I couldn't even make it through the first video without putting my bog's on!
Glad he didn't tell all those elk I've shot (and killed) that Berger bullets wouldn't kill them.:rolleyes: The dang freezer WOULD be empty! :eek:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.